I received a call earlier for lawn maintenance, 20,000 sqft. That's 11 customers. I gave him an estimate & said it could change, I still need to walk the property with him. I'm now waiting on his call. I think he's calling several companies first.
If I take this guy, & he takes me, I'm going to need a bigger mower. The company I used to work for had a used machine & when I asked they said that it was for sale. So everything could go right.
The thing is, I haven't checked out this mower, it's a Toro ride on & has been sitting.
I also don't have any warranties, but I don't care if the offered price is reasonable.