Here we go...you asked for it...
1. Using free site builders such as www.freewebs.com
is good, however they tend to have cross browser issues. Looks like this site was created using 800 x 600 and scaling was applied. But it is the scaling you are having issues with. When the user resizes his window your Navigation menu wraps up with your header. This will need to be addressed.
2. Your Navigation menu falls short of the mark. The white text and white background is a bad contrast. It even hurts the eyes to read. Try to either darken the text or put the text on a tinted background.
3. You are using different fonts throughout the website. You want to make sure your website is consistent and streamlined. Avoid using different fonts on each page.
4. Your contact form does not have any priority fields. Meaning that a user can forget to input their email or phone number and click submit and the form gets processed. Meaning that you can get their info but may not be able to contact them because they forgot to put their info in...but then they think you are blowing them off. Make sure that the email and phone number box has to be filled out in order to send the form.
information on the site. Even though it is a website designed and hosted from a free service you should still be able to alter the HTML and insert some meta tags.
6. I like the fact you are using the personal approach in your "About Us" page...I simple hate the fact you didn't do a spell check on it. And to me that says a lot about your company.
Now that all being said...I love the Apple Lawns font and colors. And I like the direction you are trying to go with the pallet. But you have to be consistent in website design or you'll lose your audience.
Don't use my critique as a deterrence from design...use it as a stepping stone to improve your site.