Quote[/b] ]I've been a myspace member for 3 years now but just created a myspace account for my Landscaping & Lawn care business. Is a great way to reach tons of people. I usually try adding 100 local people and hope to get atleast 1 or 2 adds. Is just like handing out flyers just this way is alot easiers and cheaper.
My goal is to reach 1000 friends by the end of the year. And hope to create a some friendship with alot of them by personal messages. You can meet alot of business owners through myspace and once you do I will start to build a friendship with them. You never know maybe one day they might need some work.
So I say myspace is a great place to meet alot of people alot faster.
Good work Pete! Hey have you considered doing some more outrageous marketing stuff. For instance, doing some good deeds around your area, videotaping them and then putting them on your site and myspace site?
I have a Baptist church in mind. They have a church across from my parents house and they have a lawn care company that cuts every week. I have in mind to offer the church a free lawn care and free snow removal in exchange to place my yard sign in their lawn. If this work i'll take a picture with the person incharge and post it on here.
Is not going to hurt me cut a free one when i have 5 customers in that neighborhood. So i think is a great deal to me.
your myspace marketing is right on the money.
its so easy, its free and you can quickly be recognized as an expert. i got 4 jobs in 2 weeks from that. the trick is to have stuff on there that can *relate to people. people like doing business with real people not just a billboard of information. *i got 1 of my jobs because he liked 4wheelers. we bonded even before the business ? came up.
picture it has a party. you wouldnt go shouting at the top of your lungs that your a landscaperand your looking for business and your the best or the lowballer... you would mingle first right!!!!! same principal here!
i noticed you said you wanted a thousand friends you can easily get that in 3 weeks or less.
here it is step by step for all you guys.
1. first you setup your profile
2. second you can go to www.mlmgoldminepro.info and get a software called friendblasterpro. *theres a free version that will allow you to add 50 friends a day. the unlimited version will let you do up to 400 a day.
3. after you get that program you are going to find your target market. click on browse at the top of myspace. select the both for gender, select your age bracket.( i did 30 to 65).put in your zipcode and how far you want to go. i used 15mile radius but you can use what you want. i live in a small state. you can even get into income if you would like.
4.bam! hit update and you should have about 3,000 prospects.
5. check out this video as i go thru the whole process in detail on how to use this program and how to add friends.
6.once you start getting friends you need to start using the blog option on myspace.
7. people love to look at blogs and they get indexed in google and other search engines really easy. so use keywords in your title like "Landscaping in rhode island made easy" or" are landscapers in rhode island scammers? *that gets people to open your blog for 1 and 2 it will get you placed in the search engines for your local market and the word landscaping. more free traffic!!