Lawn Care Business Forum Lawn Care Business Book Lawn Care Business Blog Lawn Care Software
Home Forum Contract & Flyer Templates Blog Software Videos Podcast Calculators / Estimators Store Mower Review Design It Yourself Lawn Business School

Go Back   GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum > Just starting your lawn care or landscaping business? > Show Off - Picture Post - Photo Gallery

Show Off - Picture Post - Photo Gallery Post your lawn care and landscaping pictures. Also show off your stuff: Lawn care trucks, trailers, equipment, mowers, signs, marketing material, shops, lawns, toys, projects etc....

Dothan Lawn Care


Show Off - Picture Post - Photo Gallery

Post your lawn care and landscaping pictures. Also show off your stuff: Lawn care trucks, trailers, equipment, mowers, signs, marketing material, shops, lawns, toys, projects etc....
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 11-04-2007, 07:51 AM
pnplawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dothan Lawn Care website I built is Number one in 1 week. in his city and county .



Reply With Quote

Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
Mow Time Estimator Lawn Care Price Estimator Mulch and Topsoil Calculator Snow Plow Estimate Calculator


  #2  
Old 11-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 38,010
Rep Power: 10
Steve has disabled reputation
Default

Lawn care business tipsLawn Care Business Book
That is fantastic! Do you have any advice for others looking to repeat this type of page ranking for their own website?
__________________
- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2007, 08:54 AM
pnplawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Steve lets test something. on the Title bar for gopher you have Lawn Care Business Forum. Switch the Business Forum around. Put it like this. Lawn care Forums Business Lets see if the sites google ranking change to the better. Then when someone searches for lets say Lawn Care Forum. you should show up



Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 38,010
Rep Power: 10
Steve has disabled reputation
Default

Ok let's try it out!
__________________
- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-04-2007, 11:04 AM
FourSeasons FourSeasons is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 558
Rep Power: 9
FourSeasons
Default

I have a few questions:

How to do you maintain your number 1 position?

How long does it last at the top?

What does it take for someone to take over on number one after you have that spot?

Is there anyway to secure it so no one can bump you out of #1?
__________________
Rob
Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:07 PM
pnplawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ive been number one for last 3 years, and running. Dothan lawn care will remain at the top. It took me one week get him there and there he will remain.

Rodman

Anyone else want to get there?
Check out E Build Websites
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:19 PM
FourSeasons FourSeasons is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 558
Rep Power: 9
FourSeasons
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]It took me one week get him there and there he will remain.
Thats great
So how is your and his spot secured there so that its been number 1 for 3 years and there his will remain?
He just moved someone else out of the top of the list how is that prevented from happening to him or you?
__________________
Rob
Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-2007, 01:38 PM
pnplawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,2:19)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]It took me one week get him there and there he will remain.
Thats great
So how is your and his spot secured there so that its been number 1 for 3 years and there his will remain?
He just moved someone else out of the top of the list how is that prevented from happening to him or you?
Its all in how I use special techniques when I build the site. Want me give all my secrets away?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:20 PM
FourSeasons FourSeasons is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 558
Rep Power: 9
FourSeasons
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Its all in how I use special techniques when I build the site. Want me give all my secrets away?
No I don't want you to give all your secrets away.
I am thinking I am going to have you do my site. Not right away though. I don't like my name four seasons yard care. It doesn't sound professional.
I've spent some time trying to put together a new name using the thesaurus and dictionary. I'm thinking something close to Green Image Lawn Care or something close to that.
I wanted to do it myself (website) but I think I'd rather have you do it right and fast. Then I don't have to worry about it trying to get help or sitting on hold forever so just to get a simple question answered.
So I was just asking those questions from a customer point of view. In a week some other company lost there spot and now he's number one. Seems pretty easy to do if you know how to do it. If you have some special technique to prevent us from losing our spot then thats great.

I don't want to know how you do it. I just wanted to know if you have a way to make us stay there.

Oh yeah and I like the part where the customers can go on and check their bill. Good Feature! I think thats a good value for customers.
__________________
Rob
Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:39 PM
pnplawn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Nov. 04 2007,3:20)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Its all in how I use special techniques when I build the site. Want me give all my secrets away?
No I don't want you to give all your secrets away.
I am thinking I am going to have you do my site. Not right away though. I don't like my name four seasons yard care. It doesn't sound professional.
I've spent some time trying to put together a new name using the thesaurus and dictionary. I'm thinking something close to Green Image Lawn Care or something close to that.
I wanted to do it myself (website) but I think I'd rather have you do it right and fast. Then I don't have to worry about it trying to get help or sitting on hold forever so just to get a simple question answered.
So I was just asking those questions from a customer point of view. In a week some other company lost there spot and now he's number one. Seems pretty easy to do if you know how to do it. If you have some special technique to prevent us from losing our spot then thats great.

I don't want to know how you do it. I just wanted to know if you have a way to make us stay there.

Oh yeah and I like the part where the customers can go on and check their bill. Good Feature! I think thats a good value for customers.
Rob what city and county and state do you live in?



Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

» Recent Threads
  RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
Review of our lawn care...
Lawnline
07-12-2016 06:40 PM
Yesterday 10:01 PM
by Lawnline
1 480
How much to charge for...
jymie
03-31-2013 05:59 PM
07-27-2016 08:02 PM
by Steve
25 6,034
Now Hiring Just South of...
Chilehead
07-27-2016 11:38 AM
07-27-2016 11:38 AM
by Chilehead
0 27
Hi from Long Island NY
Lori22
07-18-2016 02:01 PM
07-26-2016 11:22 PM
by Chilehead
11 261
Hi everyone!
greenwavemedia
07-25-2016 03:22 PM
07-26-2016 11:21 AM
by Lawnline
2 58
Hi! I'm Tony from Tampa
Lawnline
07-12-2016 06:47 PM
07-26-2016 11:12 AM
by Lawnline
6 666
Needing a website built
burtle
06-17-2015 09:02 AM
07-26-2016 10:30 AM
by Lawnline
16 18,761
Z246 Deck change question
JohnsLawnCare
07-25-2016 01:47 PM
07-25-2016 06:38 PM
by Steve
1 49
DIY Sprayer
acrajchel
07-25-2016 09:13 AM
07-25-2016 06:36 PM
by Steve
1 48
Hello Everyone
JohnsLawnCare
06-22-2016 11:14 AM
07-25-2016 06:20 PM
by Steve
15 579
New Site Hows it look
Infinitelawn
03-16-2015 10:32 AM
07-25-2016 03:06 PM
by greenwavemedia
5 10,511
Looking for new host
Just for Cuts
11-26-2015 06:58 AM
07-25-2016 02:49 PM
by greenwavemedia
9 1,496
New Business Owner
danesdanglas87
07-20-2016 12:31 PM
07-21-2016 05:04 PM
by Steve
2 123
Question about...
Bradcook21
07-18-2016 05:22 PM
07-19-2016 04:38 PM
by Steve
2 147
Hello from Watertown New...
lawnmanrick81
07-19-2016 03:57 PM
07-19-2016 04:11 PM
by Steve
1 83
Gutter Cleaning Tool
DanielThomas
07-18-2016 08:23 AM
07-18-2016 04:36 PM
by Steve
1 116
Starting on a lawn care...
Coco3465
07-16-2016 11:26 AM
07-17-2016 09:20 AM
by Steve
1 142
Aspiring Company Owner
TJ136
07-12-2016 05:12 AM
07-15-2016 02:52 PM
by SC93
6 246
Hi Everyone
JavelinaLawn
07-10-2016 07:29 PM
07-13-2016 02:01 PM
by Chilehead
5 780
Custom Canopies
JohnsLawnCare
07-12-2016 08:38 AM
07-12-2016 04:14 PM
by Steve
1 288
Spot checked by...
Just for Cuts
06-28-2016 02:34 PM
07-11-2016 03:53 PM
by Steve
4 308
John Deere JS40 issues
Mr. Mow
07-06-2016 01:28 PM
07-11-2016 03:52 PM
by Steve
3 234
Start My Own Business?
mowandblow1980
01-12-2016 07:43 PM
07-11-2016 11:18 AM
by DanielThomas
15 1,789
Rubber mulch...
avetslawncare
06-24-2015 09:28 PM
07-11-2016 09:11 AM
by Chilehead
9 3,316
Firefighter gone Lawn...
Firehouselawn@hotmail.com
03-10-2016 04:50 PM
07-07-2016 05:07 PM
by Steve
11 10,572
I need some business...
Firehouselawn@hotmail.com
07-06-2016 05:42 AM
07-07-2016 05:00 PM
by Steve
4 276
Business Overload
Chilehead
05-06-2016 09:27 PM
07-07-2016 04:53 PM
by Steve
24 1,297
Chemical Applications
acrajchel
06-24-2016 06:44 PM
07-05-2016 12:38 PM
by Chilehead
6 394
Is it too late?
Cpadgett
05-28-2016 09:10 AM
07-05-2016 11:54 AM
by Steve
14 898
3 Applications or 5...
stansg1fresh
02-18-2013 12:02 PM
07-04-2016 09:19 AM
by LawnPerfection
9 1,718
Best Push Mower You Have...
markty
05-14-2016 03:46 PM
07-02-2016 03:41 AM
by markty
27 1,974
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.


(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.

(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy