quick question.. what do i do if my trying to print an invoice for just a specific job. say i have a cut scheduled for a customer but on the same day i have a mulch job for them. i want to print an invoice that day for ONLY the mulch. the customer wants a seperate invoice for the mulch but i still want to bill them for the cuts at the end of the month. can i do this?
- Dave Vogel
- Vogel Lawn Service
- f150 ex. cab with triton v8
- 6x20 double axle trailer with duel gates
- 60' exmark lazerZ XS
- 2 - 52' wright sentar sports
- 36' and 48' lesco walk behinds
- 3 redmax EBZ7001 backpack blowers
- 1 redmax and 3 echo weedwackers
- stihl stick edger
You can just go to the Invoice screen and manually create a new invoice for the mulch job. Just make sure you don't schedule the mulch as well, because there's no way to tell Gopher to generate invoices for a specific customer on a specific day without including all of that customer's jobs for the day.