I'm messing around with the trial version and noticed a couple of spelling errors in the info I imported from QuickBooks Pro 2002. Have you had any problems like this before. An Example is Quickbooks had Parasagian (last name) then Gopher shows it Prasagian. Then I noticed a street spelling changed in both programs. I guess it could have allready been mis-spelld in QB. Even though I think it wasn't. I know the name spelling is an error because it still shows the correct spelling in QB.
Not a big deal, Just wanted to let you know.
Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
When providing tech support, we have to be open to any possibilities. I have not heard of this happening so I would first suggest checking to see if the words were mispelled in QB before they were imported. It would be very odd if Gopher mispelled one or two words on an import. Let us know what you find and thank you for posting!
Gopher, The name I noticed that was misspelled was not misspelled in QB. I did do a quick scan of all names and address and it seems that there is no more errors. Maybe When I had that customer open the name accidentally got changed. I just thought since you can't edit the name with out a new window popping open that it would have been un likely. But Like I said, It is very possible that There is no problem. Just thought I would mention it, just in-case you have heard this before.