Lawn Care Business Forum Lawn Care Business Book Lawn Care Business Blog Lawn Care Software
Home Forum Contract & Flyer Templates Blog Software Videos Podcast Calculators / Estimators Store Mower Review Design It Yourself Lawn Business School

Go Back   GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum > Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Property Management Forums > Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs.

Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. Questions on your truck, trailer, commercial lawn mowers, lawn mower, mower parts, lawn tractors, engines, edgers, trimmers, pole saws, aerators, hydro seeders, snow plows, chain saws, stump grinders??

Mower Brands


Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs.

Questions on your truck, trailer, commercial lawn mowers, lawn mower, mower parts, lawn tractors, engines, edgers, trimmers, pole saws, aerators, hydro seeders, snow plows, chain saws, stump grinders??
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 PM
ratchetmaster2 ratchetmaster2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 185
Rep Power: 3
ratchetmaster2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
Ok, then what is the difference in the 3 brands named above?
Engineering design: Was it designed to be powerful, or long-lasting? Cheap, or durable?
Quality control, gauge of steel used, quality of steel.
Source of motors: solid connecting rods or hollow rods? well-balanced crankshafts? crank bearing clearance? fitment of oil and compression piston rings? All bolts and fasteners double checked for proper torque specs?
Overhead valve? camshaft? pushrod? How about the timing chain guides?
Circulation of oil: crankshaft first? valves first? Adequate oil pressure?
Are the timing components subject to breakdown from exposure to heat?
What about the hydraulic fluid?
Is the carburetor from a quality company? Constant velocity carb?
Is the deck rust-proofed?
Are the wheels wide, or narrow? How do they affect the lawn?
Do the aerodynamics of the deck positively or negatively affect the cut of the lawn?
Are the bearings in the spindles quality? Do they need maintenance regularly?
Does the mower have many plastic pieces?
Does the mower have out-standing parts that would be easy to bump and break?

Notice how none of these characteristics have anything to do with the guy who sells you the mower.

You know what does have a major impact on the life of the mower: the owner.

Are you a careful owner? Do you check and inspect the mower regularly? Do you check the oil level and color? Do you protect it from the elements? Do you use it AS DESIGNED or do you abuse it because "it's commercial, it can take it". Do you perform, or have done, regular maintenance? Do you check the spark plug regularly for proper color? Do you check tire pressure? Check the air filter?

All machines have an end. What really matters is how it was taken care of. A low quality machine can last forever if well taken care of. A commercial mower can blow up with barely any hours (as often happens) if an idiot runs it out of oil.
Reply With Quote

Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
Mow Time Estimator Lawn Care Price Estimator Mulch and Topsoil Calculator Snow Plow Estimate Calculator


  #12  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:14 PM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Lawn care business tipsLawn Care Business Book
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
Engineering design: Was it designed to be powerful, or long-lasting? Cheap, or durable?
Quality control, gauge of steel used, quality of steel.
Source of motors: solid connecting rods or hollow rods? well-balanced crankshafts? crank bearing clearance? fitment of oil and compression piston rings? All bolts and fasteners double checked for proper torque specs?
Overhead valve? camshaft? pushrod? How about the timing chain guides?
Circulation of oil: crankshaft first? valves first? Adequate oil pressure?
Are the timing components subject to breakdown from exposure to heat?
What about the hydraulic fluid?
Is the carburetor from a quality company? Constant velocity carb?
Is the deck rust-proofed?
Are the wheels wide, or narrow? How do they affect the lawn?
Do the aerodynamics of the deck positively or negatively affect the cut of the lawn?
Are the bearings in the spindles quality? Do they need maintenance regularly?
Does the mower have many plastic pieces?
Does the mower have out-standing parts that would be easy to bump and break?

Notice how none of these characteristics have anything to do with the guy who sells you the mower.

You know what does have a major impact on the life of the mower: the owner.

Are you a careful owner? Do you check and inspect the mower regularly? Do you check the oil level and color? Do you protect it from the elements? Do you use it AS DESIGNED or do you abuse it because "it's commercial, it can take it". Do you perform, or have done, regular maintenance? Do you check the spark plug regularly for proper color? Do you check tire pressure? Check the air filter?

All machines have an end. What really matters is how it was taken care of. A low quality machine can last forever if well taken care of. A commercial mower can blow up with barely any hours (as often happens) if an idiot runs it out of oil.
The differences between the brands are little to none. I bet they all have the same carbs, wheel motors, hydraulic pumps, etc.

We're talking new mowers here. Now your going on about maintenance. Doesnt mean jack when buying a new mower. It will make it last but wont change the brand printed on it. No one asked how to take care of a mower. The question is about quality. You can try to dress a turd up all you want it will always be a turd.

None of what your saying has anything to do with the different manufactures. Hes not asking about World Lawn or even residential mowers. Dixie, Gravely and Toro, all make good commercial mowers. I wouldnt buy a dixie because I cant walk into a place and buy a part the same day if it was needed. Has nothing to do with the air filters.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:21 PM
CGT_Limited CGT_Limited is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lakeville, MN
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 2
CGT_Limited is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
So you're saying it's ok to buy a mower of lower quality, just so long as there is a friendly dealership there to take your money to fix it?

I don't agree with your statement. Quality is quality. How nice Jimmy (the kid who answers the phone at the dealership) is, has zero impact on the quality of my mower.

Is it ok to buy a crappy house, just so long as Home Depot is happy to sell you some new lumber?

The dealerships still play a role in the selection of a mower and service, but I wouldn't put that above the quality of the product at hand. There's a reason they are called stealerships. Buy quality, that's all there is to it. You want your customers to hire you based on quality, so you should do the same when shopping, especially for equipment.
I agree with Ratchet.

We have always owned and always will buy Exmark, no matter what. Not to mention the quality, but the dealership is top notch customer service. Just one example is our 2 year mower that blew a Kawi engine last year. Fought for us for 3 weeks with Kawi to replace it under warranty and they did.

Yes, parts are more, but you get what you pay for. We have a few riders that are 7 years old with over 3000 hours on them that still cut excellent.
__________________
Family owned business established in 1983 based in Lakeville, MN. Servicing Minneapolis South Metro area working in Grounds Maintenance including fertilization and spraying, Landscaping, Hard Scapes, Irrigation, Water Features, Concrete Work, Weatherization, and Association Management.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:26 PM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGT_Limited View Post
I agree with Ratchet.

We have always owned and always will buy Exmark, no matter what. Not to mention the quality, but the dealership is top notch customer service. Just one example is our 2 year mower that blew a Kawi engine last year. Fought for us for 3 weeks with Kawi to replace it under warranty and they did.

Yes, parts are more, but you get what you pay for. We have a few riders that are 7 years old with over 3000 hours on them that still cut excellent.
Sounds like you agree with WandF. Ratchet thinks dealers play no part.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:26 PM
kslawn kslawn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Up,Michigan
Posts: 475
Rep Power: 3
kslawn is on a distinguished road
Default

just saying...still like the bobcat, used them for 14 yrs with my old employer & for the last 11 yrs for myself, A Quality Mower they are..does not hirt to get a demo here & there! gas/diesel? still a personal preference at that point... I've had good luck with Kohler/gas.. wandfsmall, you got those prices? I like not having any payments right now but dont hurt to check! & am curious about the warranty to price ratio.....let me know...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:29 PM
CGT_Limited CGT_Limited is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lakeville, MN
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 2
CGT_Limited is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
Sounds like you agree with WandF. Ratchet thinks dealers play no part.
LOL....yeah, about the quality part!
__________________
Family owned business established in 1983 based in Lakeville, MN. Servicing Minneapolis South Metro area working in Grounds Maintenance including fertilization and spraying, Landscaping, Hard Scapes, Irrigation, Water Features, Concrete Work, Weatherization, and Association Management.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:03 AM
ratchetmaster2 ratchetmaster2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 185
Rep Power: 3
ratchetmaster2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
The differences between the brands are little to none. I bet they all have the same carbs, wheel motors, hydraulic pumps, etc.

We're talking new mowers here. Now your going on about maintenance. Doesnt mean jack when buying a new mower. It will make it last but wont change the brand printed on it. No one asked how to take care of a mower. The question is about quality. You can try to dress a turd up all you want it will always be a turd.

None of what your saying has anything to do with the different manufactures. Hes not asking about World Lawn or even residential mowers. Dixie, Gravely and Toro, all make good commercial mowers. I wouldnt buy a dixie because I cant walk into a place and buy a part the same day if it was needed. Has nothing to do with the air filters.
You just contradicted yourself several times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
I bet they all have the same carbs, wheel motors, hydraulic pumps, etc...I wouldnt buy a dixie because I cant walk into a place and buy a part the same day if it was needed
If the parts are all the same anyway, why not just go to a different dealership for the part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
The differences between the brands are little to none....wont change the brand printed on it.....The question is about quality
Again, if all the mowers are the same, then what does the brand name mean? If all the mowers are the same, then the question about quality is a null and void question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
your going on about maintenance. Doesnt mean jack when buying a new mower. It will make it last
"maintenance...will make it last". ....Isn't that the MAJOR concern? How long a mower will last? Isn't that the only thing you care about when you buy a mower...or anything? Sure, you might consider ease of use, posture, cut quality, but if you tell someone (and it's true) "this mower will last for one million years" they will buy it without question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
Sounds like you agree with WandF. Ratchet thinks dealers play no part.
That's not true. I NEVER said "Dealers play no part". I said that considering buying a brand based on dealer support should be a much lesser concern.
Of course, nobody wants to buy a machine they can't order parts for.
This is 2013, the internet exists. You can buy any part for a machine you want.
WandF puts dealer networks before quality. CGT clearly said that he chooses Exmark because they are top-quality. Then he said that it took him 3 weeks of fighting for the motor to be replaced. How is he agreeing with WandF?

Last edited by ratchetmaster2; 04-03-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:51 AM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post

If the parts are all the same anyway, why not just go to a different dealership for the part?
if you want to play stupid. Zama makes almost all handheld carbs it doesnt mean theyll all fit and work with different brands. Zama doesnt have a store. A Stihl dealer should have all that fit their models but will they carry a zama redmax carb? They sure the heck wont have a engine part.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
Again, if all the mowers are the same, then what does the brand name mean? If all the mowers are the same, then the question about quality is a null and void question.
The three mower brands probably all use parker pumps. Again theres not a parker pump store. The connections might be different, the mounting might be different but its the same quality part.

I said the commercial brands arent much different. Theres a big difference between a zmaster and timecutter. Same brand completely different. Or any mower vs a world lawn like I said.

I would pay more attention to the engine brand then the mower itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
"maintenance...will make it last". ....Isn't that the MAJOR concern? How long a mower will last? Isn't that the only thing you care about when you buy a mower...or anything? Sure, you might consider ease of use, posture, cut quality, but if you tell someone (and it's true) "this mower will last for one million years" they will buy it without question.
You could say hey ill get a homeowner mower and baby and it will last. Others on here are doing that with this thinking of I rather buy a new homedepot mower and maintain it myself then deal with a used commercial mower that I dont know the history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
That's not true. I NEVER said "Dealers play no part". I said that considering buying a brand based on dealer support should be a much lesser concern.
Of course, nobody wants to buy a machine they can't order parts for.
This is 2013, the internet exists. You can buy any part for a machine you want.
WandF puts dealer networks before quality. CGT clearly said that he chooses Exmark because they are top-quality. Then he said that it took him 3 weeks of fighting for the motor to be replaced. How is he agreeing with WandF?
hes agreeing with wandf because his dealer fought for him if you read right.

If something breaks during a job your going to quit. Go home and order it online and then wait for it in the mail to get back to work?

If I buy a dixie which has no dealer within 500 miles and I need to get warrantied work. Do I ship it? I have a dealer that will pick up my broken equipment on site and bring a loaner.

I bought my last blower 30 miles away because the closer dealers said the warranty only covers manufacture defects. The third dealer says if you dont throw it in a lake or run it with no oil. We'll cover it! These were all the same brand and same blower. Just a different level or service. A good relationship with a dealer will pay its weight in gold.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:52 AM
SNethercutt SNethercutt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 2
SNethercutt is on a distinguished road
Default

I use gravely. American made. Lifetime deck warranty. I have never had a bad experience at any of their service departments/dealers. They are lower in price but in my opinion great quality machines.

At this point in time I will never use anything but gravely for my mowers. My dad has a commercial toro, and he likes my gravely 10x better. And I like my gravely 50x better than my bad boy. Yes it is all preference and what's available to you. Remember thought. Whatever you buy, buy it local. A lot better service later down the road.

I'm surprised nobody on here runs gravely.I would say 60% of lawn company's down here run them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-03-2013, 07:36 AM
LawnBoy0311 LawnBoy0311 is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
LawnBoy0311 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
I said the commercial brands arent much different. Theres a big difference between a zmaster and timecutter. Same brand completely different. Or any mower vs a world lawn like I said.

I would pay more attention to the engine brand then the mower itself.


You could say hey ill get a homeowner mower and baby and it will last. Others on here are doing that with this thinking of I rather buy a new homedepot mower and maintain it myself then deal with a used commercial mower that I dont know the history.


If something breaks during a job your going to quit. Go home and order it online and then wait for it in the mail to get back to work?

If I buy a dixie which has no dealer within 500 miles and I need to get warrantied work. Do I ship it? I have a dealer that will pick up my broken equipment on site and bring a loaner.

I bought my last blower 30 miles away because the closer dealers said the warranty only covers manufacture defects. The third dealer says if you dont throw it in a lake or run it with no oil. We'll cover it! These were all the same brand and same blower. Just a different level or service. A good relationship with a dealer will pay its weight in gold.
I bought my mower because of the name. I don't know what a zmaster is. Maybe a Zoro Master? I don't own a sword or a cape though. I bought the timecutter because I was looking to cut time. The name says it all.

In all seriousness (if thats a word), SECT is right. The dealer played a HUGE part in my choice. If something were to ever happen, the dealer is a 6 minute drive. From advice from a buddy, he said Kohler recently has been putting out better engines (I think not so much on the courage????? not too sure...). Engine types playes a big role too.

The dealers are here to support YOU. They need your business for them to stay in business. While ordering parts online may be a couple bucks cheaper, the dealer can get you up and running faster of give you a loaner.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mower Brands wilcox_11 Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 3 03-04-2013 02:00 PM
Ferris Mower Vs. Scag Mower briandel265 Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 19 02-22-2012 09:39 PM
String Trimmer Brands Maine Mower Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 8 01-11-2011 09:22 AM
Poll on Leaf Blower Brands jymie Community Assistance 8 11-23-2010 05:51 AM
Snapper NXT mower: The next generation of mower? SuperiorPower Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 0 11-22-2009 10:24 PM

» Recent Threads
  RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
tips on creating a...
BLAZIER-1991
01-08-2015 07:22 PM
Today 10:38 AM
by brian'slawncare
9 776
stubbon people
Bradcook21
02-16-2015 04:25 PM
Today 07:38 AM
by Mr. Mow
44 1,402
What's include in a bid?
ppl
Yesterday 01:19 PM
Yesterday 10:56 PM
by avetslawncare
8 158
rock salt
Bradcook21
02-24-2015 11:17 AM
Yesterday 10:20 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
29 596
pros and cons on...
Wolf4dk
Yesterday 12:26 AM
Yesterday 10:14 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
6 117
New Website
brian'slawncare
03-01-2015 06:35 PM
Yesterday 09:41 PM
by Truro
7 126
My Newborn son
avetslawncare
02-27-2015 01:07 PM
Yesterday 09:30 PM
by S&Z Lawncare
6 136
How do YOU charge your...
Hard-Body lawn & garden
Yesterday 09:28 PM
Yesterday 09:28 PM
by Hard-Body lawn & garden
0 30
New Lawn Care Business
S&Z Lawncare
Yesterday 04:13 PM
Yesterday 09:28 PM
by S&Z Lawncare
2 78
price for snow clearing?
Bradcook21
02-25-2015 09:11 PM
Yesterday 08:32 PM
by Bradcook21
7 255
Opinions on truck wrap
Truro
02-28-2015 04:21 PM
Yesterday 08:03 PM
by Truro
8 212
Diesel conversion?
Just for Cuts
Yesterday 10:59 AM
Yesterday 06:46 PM
by Just for Cuts
2 76
Ugliest lawn contest
Steve
02-23-2015 04:17 PM
Yesterday 04:57 PM
by Steve
5 361
Hi from the beautiful...
nwgirl
02-07-2015 06:01 AM
Yesterday 04:45 PM
by Steve
5 651
Online Estimator
acrajchel
03-01-2015 05:58 PM
Yesterday 03:50 PM
by Steve
3 101
How to obtain more...
winkie61
02-17-2015 08:31 AM
Yesterday 11:05 AM
by nwgirl
4 582
I'm Back With The Best...
aduttonater
02-21-2015 01:41 AM
Yesterday 10:44 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
16 659
How to sell annual...
GroPro
02-17-2015 12:31 PM
03-01-2015 01:46 PM
by Chilehead
8 614
Facebook
element009
03-23-2011 09:36 AM
02-27-2015 11:37 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
52 11,850
Blade sharpener
Just for Cuts
07-04-2014 01:31 PM
02-26-2015 03:43 PM
by Mr. Mow
15 1,787
viking cyclon.
uppercut
01-29-2015 09:12 PM
02-26-2015 02:54 PM
by Steve
5 537
Start LIKING FACEBOOK...
rlclawncare123
02-26-2015 01:06 AM
02-26-2015 02:41 PM
by Steve
1 140
Another website update
Chilehead
02-26-2015 11:24 AM
02-26-2015 12:46 PM
by Just for Cuts
3 133
New Lawn Care Service...
rlclawncare123
02-26-2015 12:49 AM
02-26-2015 02:24 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
1 152
Finally!
SGL1
02-22-2015 09:46 PM
02-25-2015 10:15 PM
by SGL1
13 490
leaf removal.. mulching...
facework84
08-05-2011 03:26 PM
02-25-2015 08:07 PM
by Steve
5 2,823
How many customers?
SC93
02-25-2015 12:40 AM
02-25-2015 04:59 PM
by SC93
5 265
Irrigation...
charlieallen
02-24-2015 01:16 PM
02-25-2015 02:58 PM
by Steve
6 255
use a small business...
BLAZIER-1991
12-25-2014 12:21 AM
02-25-2015 12:46 AM
by SC93
33 2,878
honest opinion please
uppercut
02-17-2015 02:30 AM
02-24-2015 07:12 PM
by homey
10 705
2nd year advice anyone
Bradcook21
02-18-2015 07:00 PM
02-24-2015 05:15 PM
by Bradcook21
14 675
need help
lawnexpers115
02-23-2015 05:36 PM
02-24-2015 02:49 PM
by Steve
3 299
Hello People
nativikee
02-23-2015 07:17 PM
02-24-2015 02:43 PM
by Steve
4 298
New member
qua ke zik 001
02-23-2015 11:24 AM
02-23-2015 03:40 PM
by Steve
1 252
New Video
Sprinkler Buddy
02-22-2015 09:18 PM
02-23-2015 03:19 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
2 277
need help with SCAG...
apmAkron
02-23-2015 09:14 AM
02-23-2015 01:57 PM
by apmAkron
3 278
which degrees would be...
BLAZIER-1991
02-20-2015 04:46 PM
02-23-2015 01:47 PM
by Steve
9 446
Trouble logging in
avetslawncare
02-21-2015 02:06 PM
02-23-2015 01:44 PM
by Steve
1 641
John Deere Quik Track...
acrajchel
02-20-2015 03:12 PM
02-23-2015 01:40 PM
by Steve
1 314
Trimming and...
joshlawncare
02-15-2015 02:04 PM
02-22-2015 09:48 PM
by SGL1
5 649
where can i post this
zippy-phil
02-17-2015 07:58 PM
02-20-2015 02:02 PM
by Steve
7 526
These are the days on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
01-11-2015 11:41 AM
02-19-2015 04:43 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
29 2,700
Thumbs up or down?
lawnman1959
02-18-2015 11:40 AM
02-19-2015 01:22 PM
by Chilehead
3 446
Am I growing too fast?
Mattcrump
08-04-2011 11:54 PM
02-19-2015 12:34 PM
by Steve
11 5,244
Say Hello !!!
Steve
03-19-2007 12:18 PM
02-19-2015 12:31 PM
by Steve
1,215 372,295
Mowing 2 acres
Bradcook21
01-05-2015 03:13 PM
02-19-2015 12:23 PM
by Steve
16 1,504
FREE Custom Website...
breadcrumb
01-31-2015 10:58 PM
02-18-2015 01:32 PM
by Steve
5 1,151
Taking a step back
Billy Goat
02-16-2015 07:37 AM
02-18-2015 01:17 PM
by Chilehead
9 625
Employees
stevej
02-17-2015 05:25 PM
02-18-2015 12:47 PM
by Mr. Mow
1 433
Landscapers from hell!!
Chilehead
01-29-2015 03:55 PM
02-17-2015 07:48 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
9 1,053
» Popular Tags
2wd 4x4 ad landscaping aerocore apartment bid apartment lawn care estimate applying auger billy goat brushcutter bush contract help deliquentaccounts demonstration design ditches door hangers employee problems estimate facebook foreman four wheel drive google gopherhaul gravely growing a lawn care business how to jobs john deere quik trac landscape services lawn lawn care lawn care busines plan lawn care business lawn care business seo lawn care business show lawn care business website lawn care business website seo lawn care seo lawn care website lawn care website seo lawn mowing managing a lawn care business marketing marketing secrets mulch new mower per hour service podcast pricing pto secrets to landscaping seo shell shreaded snow plowing sq ft starting a lawn care business steep lawns theft toro toro grand stand tractor auger trailer trailer mate pro up sell employee web design website design winterization wood wright stander rh
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.


(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.

(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy