Today is also the day I make my 4000th post on this forum.
As you all already know, I really like to space out my paragraphs so that they can be read easier. I'm not sure where I picked this method up, but I hope it helps! (i'll be pressing enter twice now )
I also like to use images a lot, I find that they help get my point across, or even add some entertainment to my posts.
Are you entertained by this image?
I also like to caption some of my images, because it's fun.
On this forum, I've seen many people come and go - and it's always a pleasure to see those who had left come back!
For me, I've stuck around because of the following 4000 reasons. (I like to number my points too!)
Note: I was kidding, I wont be giving 4000 reasons. My A.D.D wont allow it! (I like to use colors to make certain statesments stand out).
1. The people here are generally very friendly and welcoming, it feels like highschool all over again, but we all get to be the cool kids this time around. Occasionally, we'll pick on the odd member, but that's because we're all a bunch of a-holes from about May till late July.
2. Every time I come on this forum, I feel like I'm following a story, or a hilarious sitcom. We all learn something new, but there seems to be a lot of "running gags".
3. It's not just about business here. This is a gathering of people who share the same interests, and put up with the same crap every day! We can understand each other better than most people... unless you're Mexican and have trouble typing in English. - Not pointing any fingers, but we still love you.
4. As for Steve, he has be extremely helpful, whether it was for a general or more personal issue. Steve has been willing to go out of his way for me countless times, and he deserves a lot more credit than what he has been given.
5. A lot of other forums will not tolerate me, apparently I'm just too handsome for them to handle! ... As for Gopher, I feel like I'm apart of this place - and you should feel apart of it too!
6. You've all seen me half naked, you've listened to my voice, and also seen my videos. You've heard me complain, you've seen me spam, you've seen me argue, and watched me kill a man with my bare hands. - that last part isn't true, but it could be!
In short, this forum is like a nipple for a newborn - it is nurturing and will help you develop over time, and it tastes like milk... Some people love milk while others hate it.
Congrats Cheese! I always look forward to hearing you bitch about all your clients not sure why, but I get a good laugh! you're videos- coolest things ever man! You've really progressed in your video editing. Not to mention how great you are at image design!
cheese is quite a smarty pants when it comes to things around here ,but unfortunately he missed class as a youngster when they taught him how to read a calender .Your 4000th post was not on November 13th 2012 ,not even in the land of the poutine you come from cheese ,and due to this serious mistake on your part ,I am informing you that Steve will be notified about re-setting your post count to Zero ,and you wont be able to post again untill you go back to your grade one classroom ,and learn the lesson on reading the damned calender !
I am very happy to see all the growth that has come from you over the years and I think there is a lot more positiveness coming your way! You inspire many many of us on here to push forwards and not let anything stop you. We can never have enough of that inspiration.