I created a download page on my site.
SO basically, fill in all of the information you have within lines 2 - 24
is an estimate which tells you what you would have made if the client was with you for a full season rather than the client starting mid season, etc.
Deducted Estimated Total
tells you how much income you didn't make, due to late starting clients.
For example: If I charge a client $5 for 6 months I would make $30.00, if the client has only been with me for 4 months, that means I didn't make $10.00.
Deducted Estimated Total: $10.00
Actual Total: $20.00
**** There are several things in this file that are useful;
1. Track how long it takes you to complete a job/Week (min/hour)
2. Find out how many hours/minutes you are using per week/month
3. Find out how many hours you have available within a week (8hr shifts x 5 days)
4. Find out how much you make per hour/week/month
5. Find out how much money you have made per each month, and which month was your strongest (Chart included).
is similar, though you just add in your expenses and the MM/DD/YYYY beside it.
ANYWAY, to help you understand - the MAY-OCTOBER sections are used only when payment has been received from your customers.