Lawn Care Business Forum Lawn Care Business Book Lawn Care Business Blog Lawn Care Software
Home Forum Contract & Flyer Templates Blog Software Videos Podcast Calculators / Estimators Store Mower Review Design It Yourself Lawn Business School

Go Back   GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum > Business > Trials & Tribulations - The drama of running a business and of life.

Trials & Tribulations - The drama of running a business and of life. It's not as easy as it looks. Running a business is full of drama. Customers, employees, money, family, time. You name it, it's a problem. Share with us your drama and how you handled it.

Did you ever think of just giving up?


Trials & Tribulations - The drama of running a business and of life.

It's not as easy as it looks. Running a business is full of drama. Customers, employees, money, family, time. You name it, it's a problem. Share with us your drama and how you handled it.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,430
Rep Power: 10
Steve has disabled reputation
Default Did you ever think of just giving up?

We all know how tough it is to get a business started and for many of you that post, you have pushed through quite a bit and overcome many obstacles.

A lot of those who just read may not have your experiences.

My question to you is this, have you ever gotten to a point where you just about quit? If so, what happened and how did you get through it?

What do you feel was the lesson to be learned from it?
__________________
- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.
Reply With Quote

Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
Mow Time Estimator Lawn Care Price Estimator Mulch and Topsoil Calculator Snow Plow Estimate Calculator


  #2  
Old 12-15-2010, 05:28 PM
jklawncare's Avatar
jklawncare jklawncare is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 577
Rep Power: 5
jklawncare is on a distinguished road
Default

Lawn care business tipsLawn Care Business Book
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
We all know how tough it is to get a business started and for many of you that post, you have pushed through quite a bit and overcome many obstacles.

A lot of those who just read may not have your experiences.

My question to you is this, have you ever gotten to a point where you just about quit? If so, what happened and how did you get through it?

What do you feel was the lesson to be learned from it?
not only did i get to the point..i did quit..and i regret it with every bit of me..
im starting up first thing this spring to try and get back on top where i was before and hopefully even bigger

better name
better logo
better work ethic

you learn from your mistakes
and this sure was a mistake

when things get rough..deal with it..ahaha

hopefully this year will be a good one
__________________
Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
"Where Service is Always in Season"
Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Hedgemaster Hedgemaster is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,772
Rep Power: 0
Hedgemaster is on a distinguished road
Default

Irony.

As you were typing this question, I was downstairs "discussing" things with my wife. It's as close as I've come to quitting.

Winter is here - there are STILL things(paperwork) I need to get filed for tax purposes, and as I hadn't yet sent in my application for my municipality's home occupancy permit, I got a letter today reminding me that it's illegal to operate a business without doing so. (Apparently they get a notice when someone files a fictitious name application)

No work - winter came early. We don't have enough snow yet to use my two stage snowthrower (Ugh. should have bought a single stage), and I still have questions about how to handle snow removal contracts.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this work this winter - I will need to find a part time job at a minimum. Things suck at the moment, but when my wife asked if I was saying I wanted to "give up" on the lawn care business idea, I said, "No".

I think I'll be OK if I can make it through the winter.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-15-2010, 10:33 PM
MAKLawnCutter MAKLawnCutter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central FL
Age: 30
Posts: 249
Rep Power: 5
MAKLawnCutter is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgemaster View Post
Irony.

As you were typing this question, I was downstairs "discussing" things with my wife. It's as close as I've come to quitting.

Winter is here - there are STILL things(paperwork) I need to get filed for tax purposes, and as I hadn't yet sent in my application for my municipality's home occupancy permit, I got a letter today reminding me that it's illegal to operate a business without doing so. (Apparently they get a notice when someone files a fictitious name application)

No work - winter came early. We don't have enough snow yet to use my two stage snowthrower (Ugh. should have bought a single stage), and I still have questions about how to handle snow removal contracts.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this work this winter - I will need to find a part time job at a minimum. Things suck at the moment, but when my wife asked if I was saying I wanted to "give up" on the lawn care business idea, I said, "No".

I think I'll be OK if I can make it through the winter.
I have posted about my trial and tribulations but, It seems a lot of people are getting hit with the society-****-hole that is happening right now. This winter has hit early, hard and heavy. Extreme droughts, insane amounts of snow and low snow amounts in others.

2010 has been my year of triumph.

I have done my "domination" here in Daytona Beach as i planned, i got 11calls so far since monday on advertising i put out two weeks ago, my commercial accounts go "active" in January and i just picked up 5 residential accounts less than 8 minutes from the new place.

All this business takes is a Strive to make it all happen. You can pull your *** out of a hard place if you put 100% into it. Cut certain expences out or decrease them as you see fit (cellphone, car insurance, lighter trailer, decrease your equipment count, ect.)

To own a business you must become business minded.

If anyone needs ANY assistance in any way possible, i am here to help in anyway i can (other than financial, i have a kid due in a month). I can give you pointers, advertising help, image assistance. I will donate my time for FREE in helping anyone in any way i can.

Matt
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:29 AM
CHEESE2009's Avatar
CHEESE2009 CHEESE2009 is offline
Dr. Scott - Ruler of the Underworld
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Switzerland, Grindelwald
Age: 73
Posts: 4,475
Rep Power: 10
CHEESE2009 is on a distinguished road
Default

Times get tough, but the fact being my own boss and owning my own company is better than anything out there, I suppose.


There have come times where I've had discussions where I've admitted to hating my company, how it's a burden and takes the point of living away
- it's consuming in all aspects and becomes an addiction.

This business has been good, it's doing it's job, but it leaves no time for me. I miss the days where I had absolutely nothing going through my mind,
right now my mind is cluttered. I allow it, because it's productive and I have nothing better to due... fills a gap and keeps me out of trouble.

Everything good I do, the company takes the credit - not from my customers, but from myself. Do you understand? I never give myself applause. Should I? Probably!

Sometimes I feel as if I do not own this company, and I'm the worker who the boss hates and never sees the light of day. "Scott, fix this problem you got yourself into"




It's a lot of pressure for someone like me. I don't know how I am supposed to be;

I have spent all my life training to tell people what they want to hear sometimes for my personal gain or interest, to make this "great impression" with people and to mask my own feelings - I'm pro. I have a hard time understanding emotions and rarely do I express my own - when I do I end up hurting feelings - recent family situation had me tell my own mother
"You know... for some reason I could never see anyone in this family again and I wouldn't feel anything" I then had to explain several reasons;;;

Mother asked about my brother, I said "I find him childish, older than me but always my littler brother to me with no brain of his own to use - he's pathetic and a waste of my time.

My mother responded, "but he says you guys like hanging out"

I said, "Yes, that's his opinion - personally it's dreadful for me"


My mother asked about my sister, I said,
"She may be in education, but she's still an idiot/bimbo to me. She's getting married and is pregnant to a guy she just met out of desperation. She could never meet a decent guy in a club, yet that's all she's been aiming for her entire life. I have no idea who she is, but she's just labeled as "sister" and nothing more - It's not like we've bonded, ever.

Then she asked about my stepfather... a lot of truth came out and I said;

"He's not a father to me, I could live with a stepfather - he's just nothing like a father at all. He's been with us from the time I was born, but I still have no idea who he is. All I know is his name, place of work, and that he has a chip on his shoulder. I don't miss having a dad, never experienced it.. might have been nice but I don't mind at all. I don't know why you guys are together, probably a financial reason - your secret is safe with me and understood. I also said I'm a little messed up in the head (it's the rumor) most likely from him. "Scott, friends will only bring you down - you don't need them" engraved into my brain, thinking of him as a role model when I was just a kid.
Or even, "Don't bother with relationships, it's a waste."

^ It's not something said as a joke or small talk, he actually sat me down and made me understand him on occasion... Like lessons. I am older, and know better - I just can't change myself.

She then asked about herself, I said;
You are my best friend, but I actually don't like you. You did a good thing being with my stepfather, as it would have been tough on you with 3 kids with a crappy job. Smart. Unfortunately you are scared of him (stepfather), to the point you can't live your own life... Everything you do has to be careful, to make sure he doesn't leave you - you'd have nothing and it would be too hard to adapt to anything less than what he provides. You make me sick, when the only time you mention his name is with fear. (she always used to say things like, "Your stepfather is coming home, fix this, go to your room, bla bla) as if he's going to kill us or something.... Something even I know he wouldn't do, he's not that bad, not physically (he was), he does a lot of damage mentally instead. Parents sleep in separate rooms, mother waits around for him all day, she gets treated like crap... Stepfather works ALL day, which isn't necessary.

My stepfather tried to make me feel less of people who aren't like him, or him in general. It backfired and only made me want him to disappear. Some things are engraved in me, like "being busy" is a must, if I'm not busy I am worthless.

Sorry I'm full of writing tonight, had a few to drink!

Unfortunately, I don't have experience being real with people and solely looking out for what I want - especially when it comes to letting people down. I can pull off an emotion, I can just hardly feel it.

I hung out with my new 'friends' from the depanure(gas station) I wrote about meeting recently. It was awkward, truth be told they enjoyed my company but thought it was weird for me to have no one else as friends. I told them I'm a good friend, but for a very short time.

EXAMPLE: I have one friend I see every few months, he is a nice guy I suppose and he is 'there'. The only time I see him is accidentally. He then asks if I want to hangout.. I promised 4 times recently, 4 days in a row and ignored his calls afterwards - breaking my promise. He has not given up on me, knows I'm a little "off", which is cool... He's a big loser personally, so it's my advantage knowing he wont be going anywhere.

My 'friends' from the depanure(gas station) saw my phone ring several times and asked what's up.

Scott: Oh that's my friend.

Dep guy: Aren't you going to answer?

Scott: He's my best friend and understands.

Dep guy: What's to understand?

Scott: I'm an awful friend, he knows.

^hahaha

I realized the reason I'm still doing this business, I love being alone.
I love the heck out of it. They thought of it as weird, but honestly I'm all I need, no problems!


When I have a question, I'll ask others just to be sociable - I'm sure most of us do. It just hit me, and after awhile of being to myself I got used to it and didn't have any drama or irregular problems - just me! My stepfathers words came true to me.


Imagine what it's like for a girl to be with me, hahaha. They love the hell out of me because I say what they want to hear and know what to do, but I drive them crazy (seriously) they will attack me eventually trying to figure me out. I'm lucky I'm not hideous or uneducated.


Sorry for the post, as I said I had a few drinks and love to spill every now and then. I had a good night.



For the record, when I'm lonely.. It just means I'm boring myself. lol

Last edited by CHEESE2009; 12-16-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-16-2010, 06:43 AM
mark123's Avatar
mark123 mark123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pennsyltucky
Posts: 1,402
Rep Power: 7
mark123 is on a distinguished road
Default

The only time I wanted to give up and quit was when I was working for someone else. Now that I work for myself I feel freedom. I no longer have to meet unrealistic deadlines, I can choose to turn down a rotten customer, making just enough for the day is finally good enough. I don't put superhuman expectations on myself and I'm happy. Sure, it's rough sometimes but I have faith and Jesus is proven good.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-16-2010, 08:52 AM
MAKLawnCutter MAKLawnCutter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central FL
Age: 30
Posts: 249
Rep Power: 5
MAKLawnCutter is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE2009 View Post
Times get tough, but the fact being my own boss and owning my own company is better than anything out there, I suppose.


There have come times where I've had discussions where I've admitted to hating my company, how it's a burden and takes the point of living away
- it's consuming in all aspects and becomes an addiction.

This business has been good, it's doing it's job, but it leaves no time for me. I miss the days where I had absolutely nothing going through my mind,
right now my mind is cluttered. I allow it, because it's productive and I have nothing better to due... fills a gap and keeps me out of trouble.

Everything good I do, the company takes the credit - not from my customers, but from myself. Do you understand? I never give myself applause. Should I? Probably!

Sometimes I feel as if I do not own this company, and I'm the worker who the boss hates and never sees the light of day. "Scott, fix this problem you got yourself into"




It's a lot of pressure for someone like me. I don't know how I am supposed to be;

I have spent all my life training to tell people what they want to hear sometimes for my personal gain or interest, to make this "great impression" with people and to mask my own feelings - I'm pro. I have a hard time understanding emotions and rarely do I express my own - when I do I end up hurting feelings - recent family situation had me tell my own mother
"You know... for some reason I could never see anyone in this family again and I wouldn't feel anything" I then had to explain several reasons;;;

Mother asked about my brother, I said "I find him childish, older than me but always my littler brother to me with no brain of his own to use - he's pathetic and a waste of my time.

My mother responded, "but he says you guys like hanging out"

I said, "Yes, that's his opinion - personally it's dreadful for me"


My mother asked about my sister, I said,
"She may be in education, but she's still an idiot/bimbo to me. She's getting married and is pregnant to a guy she just met out of desperation. She could never meet a decent guy in a club, yet that's all she's been aiming for her entire life. I have no idea who she is, but she's just labeled as "sister" and nothing more - It's not like we've bonded, ever.

Then she asked about my stepfather... a lot of truth came out and I said;

"He's not a father to me, I could live with a stepfather - he's just nothing like a father at all. He's been with us from the time I was born, but I still have no idea who he is. All I know is his name, place of work, and that he has a chip on his shoulder. I don't miss having a dad, never experienced it.. might have been nice but I don't mind at all. I don't know why you guys are together, probably a financial reason - your secret is safe with me and understood. I also said I'm a little messed up in the head (it's the rumor) most likely from him. "Scott, friends will only bring you down - you don't need them" engraved into my brain, thinking of him as a role model when I was just a kid.
Or even, "Don't bother with relationships, it's a waste."

^ It's not something said as a joke or small talk, he actually sat me down and made me understand him on occasion... Like lessons. I am older, and know better - I just can't change myself.

She then asked about herself, I said;
You are my best friend, but I actually don't like you. You did a good thing being with my stepfather, as it would have been tough on you with 3 kids with a crappy job. Smart. Unfortunately you are scared of him (stepfather), to the point you can't live your own life... Everything you do has to be careful, to make sure he doesn't leave you - you'd have nothing and it would be too hard to adapt to anything less than what he provides. You make me sick, when the only time you mention his name is with fear. (she always used to say things like, "Your stepfather is coming home, fix this, go to your room, bla bla) as if he's going to kill us or something.... Something even I know he wouldn't do, he's not that bad, not physically (he was), he does a lot of damage mentally instead. Parents sleep in separate rooms, mother waits around for him all day, she gets treated like crap... Stepfather works ALL day, which isn't necessary.

My stepfather tried to make me feel less of people who aren't like him, or him in general. It backfired and only made me want him to disappear. Some things are engraved in me, like "being busy" is a must, if I'm not busy I am worthless.

Sorry I'm full of writing tonight, had a few to drink!

Unfortunately, I don't have experience being real with people and solely looking out for what I want - especially when it comes to letting people down. I can pull off an emotion, I can just hardly feel it.

I hung out with my new 'friends' from the depanure(gas station) I wrote about meeting recently. It was awkward, truth be told they enjoyed my company but thought it was weird for me to have no one else as friends. I told them I'm a good friend, but for a very short time.

EXAMPLE: I have one friend I see every few months, he is a nice guy I suppose and he is 'there'. The only time I see him is accidentally. He then asks if I want to hangout.. I promised 4 times recently, 4 days in a row and ignored his calls afterwards - breaking my promise. He has not given up on me, knows I'm a little "off", which is cool... He's a big loser personally, so it's my advantage knowing he wont be going anywhere.

My 'friends' from the depanure(gas station) saw my phone ring several times and asked what's up.

Scott: Oh that's my friend.

Dep guy: Aren't you going to answer?

Scott: He's my best friend and understands.

Dep guy: What's to understand?

Scott: I'm an awful friend, he knows.

^hahaha

I realized the reason I'm still doing this business, I love being alone.
I love the heck out of it. They thought of it as weird, but honestly I'm all I need, no problems!


When I have a question, I'll ask others just to be sociable - I'm sure most of us do. It just hit me, and after awhile of being to myself I got used to it and didn't have any drama or irregular problems - just me! My stepfathers words came true to me.


Imagine what it's like for a girl to be with me, hahaha. They love the hell out of me because I say what they want to hear and know what to do, but I drive them crazy (seriously) they will attack me eventually trying to figure me out. I'm lucky I'm not hideous or uneducated.


Sorry for the post, as I said I had a few drinks and love to spill every now and then. I had a good night.



For the record, when I'm lonely.. It just means I'm boring myself. lol
"A few drinks"

Scott, how many is a "few" lol, and answering yourself in conversation is fine, it always makes me feel like i have friends too lol.

Matt
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:48 PM
CHEESE2009's Avatar
CHEESE2009 CHEESE2009 is offline
Dr. Scott - Ruler of the Underworld
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Switzerland, Grindelwald
Age: 73
Posts: 4,475
Rep Power: 10
CHEESE2009 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKLawnCutter View Post
"A few drinks"

Scott, how many is a "few" lol,t


One drink , trust me I have a lot more to say and I'm happy of what I wrote.
I have a lot of new things to take care of now that I think of it.

I love winter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2010, 12:26 AM
JLH Pro Lawn Care's Avatar
JLH Pro Lawn Care JLH Pro Lawn Care is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Daytona Beach/ormond beach/Port Orange
Posts: 63
Rep Power: 4
JLH Pro Lawn Care is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey I'm in Daytona also and I can't say that it's been easy here but I know the spring is coming, learned alot in the last few months and have thought of quitting but I'll be on the grass again soon.. Sucks that it's as slow here as it is.

saw your craigslist adds they look good:-)

hello from a fellow Daytona lawn guy workin to make it happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKLawnCutter View Post
I have posted about my trial and tribulations but, It seems a lot of people are getting hit with the society-****-hole that is happening right now. This winter has hit early, hard and heavy. Extreme droughts, insane amounts of snow and low snow amounts in others.

2010 has been my year of triumph.

I have done my "domination" here in Daytona Beach as i planned, i got 11calls so far since monday on advertising i put out two weeks ago, my commercial accounts go "active" in January and i just picked up 5 residential accounts less than 8 minutes from the new place.

All this business takes is a Strive to make it all happen. You can pull your *** out of a hard place if you put 100% into it. Cut certain expences out or decrease them as you see fit (cellphone, car insurance, lighter trailer, decrease your equipment count, ect.)

To own a business you must become business minded.

If anyone needs ANY assistance in any way possible, i am here to help in anyway i can (other than financial, i have a kid due in a month). I can give you pointers, advertising help, image assistance. I will donate my time for FREE in helping anyone in any way i can.

Matt
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2010, 10:54 PM
jasonw's Avatar
jasonw jasonw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,008
Rep Power: 7
jasonw is on a distinguished road
Default

Every day brother. Not a day goes by where the thought dose not cross my mind. I F-ed up big time this year and we never fully recovered. Now I am unemployed and working for myself full time with $130 in my business account.
__________________
White Company
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not giving it enough time? Steve HardcoreUnemployable.com 15 03-23-2009 07:03 PM
Giving you back your time ad campaign Steve Lawn Care Marketing & Post your marketing material for review! 2 02-03-2009 01:18 PM
Just in Time - Giving to charity justin_time Lawn Care Marketing & Post your marketing material for review! 1 06-14-2008 02:31 AM
Giving Gift Cards Out landonkade Lawn Care Marketing & Post your marketing material for review! 5 01-11-2008 03:09 PM
Giving away too much for free? Steve General Business Discussions 1 04-10-2007 01:58 PM

» Recent Threads
  RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
Sprinkler head guards...
Sprinkler Buddy
09-27-2014 04:55 AM
Today 02:50 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
6 421
Look out Bob Villa -...
Mr Dave
Yesterday 10:06 AM
Today 02:19 PM
by Steve
5 185
John Deere z235 Deck
WesleySnips
09-29-2014 06:02 PM
Today 02:17 PM
by Steve
4 212
Real Estate??
tbtigers03
Yesterday 06:43 PM
Today 01:47 PM
by Steve
4 152
Question?what should I...
dalvan0
09-24-2014 11:10 PM
Today 01:39 PM
by Steve
17 801
Whe does Mowing season...
jack2048
Yesterday 07:05 AM
Today 01:38 PM
by jack2048
4 186
Kohler command carb...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-21-2014 03:09 PM
Today 01:30 PM
by Steve
26 1,150
Help a brother...
tbtigers03
09-28-2014 11:41 AM
Today 01:26 PM
by Steve
7 374
Hello from Kentucky
TRV
Yesterday 05:42 PM
Today 01:20 PM
by Steve
2 110
Give Me Your Problems
ellakit
Yesterday 04:10 PM
Yesterday 04:10 PM
by ellakit
0 17
Say Hello !!!
Steve
03-19-2007 11:18 AM
Yesterday 03:53 PM
by ellakit
1,188 336,267
Falling into business
stellarmowing
09-28-2014 04:35 PM
Yesterday 02:17 PM
by Steve
4 338
hey
sizemorelawncare
09-28-2014 08:12 PM
09-29-2014 03:10 PM
by Steve
2 266
Update on LawnsAway and...
Ian Lovejoy
09-28-2014 10:24 AM
09-29-2014 03:09 PM
by Steve
2 322
Need to figure out how...
tjslawnde
09-28-2014 10:31 AM
09-29-2014 03:05 PM
by Steve
4 333
Aerocore Deck?
wdrdoctor
09-26-2014 06:21 PM
09-29-2014 02:36 PM
by Steve
3 462
Hello from CNY
arazucontracting
09-22-2014 06:07 PM
09-29-2014 02:33 PM
by Steve
3 711
How to price lawn mowing.
jack2048
09-24-2014 04:18 PM
09-29-2014 02:27 PM
by Steve
4 569
Pricing ????
6295danny
01-14-2013 07:54 PM
09-29-2014 02:22 PM
by Steve
35 6,582
30 Inch Push Mowers Pros...
Billy Goat
06-27-2013 08:07 PM
09-27-2014 04:11 PM
by SGL1
30 7,111
Replacing a Shindi T-27
Dan Tanner
09-13-2014 12:59 PM
09-26-2014 04:16 PM
by stevef1201
5 1,099
Looking for feed back on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-17-2014 08:38 AM
09-25-2014 09:18 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
10 1,124
These are the days on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
03-22-2014 09:12 AM
09-25-2014 08:01 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
124 9,321
Trying something new,...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-21-2014 09:07 PM
09-23-2014 11:13 AM
by Steve
4 805
This sucks...
Matther777
09-18-2014 04:56 PM
09-22-2014 08:02 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
11 1,183
Not sure, but anyone do...
SnowRemoval2k14
09-22-2014 12:10 AM
09-22-2014 04:49 PM
by Steve
1 752
Tribulations of working...
stevef1201
09-13-2014 08:37 AM
09-22-2014 04:45 PM
by Steve
9 1,081
Mulching beds
Bradcook21
09-21-2014 07:43 AM
09-22-2014 04:43 PM
by Steve
3 823
Scag turf tiger hydrolic...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-04-2014 10:55 PM
09-22-2014 04:35 PM
by Steve
12 1,453
2014 Gie-expo
ExtremeLawncareServices
08-19-2014 11:22 PM
09-21-2014 09:23 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
3 1,478
Mowing 7 acres
avetslawncare
08-31-2014 04:24 PM
09-19-2014 03:29 PM
by acrajchel
6 1,700
snowplowing
jshak40
09-01-2014 07:20 AM
09-19-2014 11:49 AM
by Steve
23 2,129
Lowballers scrubs &...
Darksteel
01-13-2014 07:35 AM
09-18-2014 06:32 PM
by Northwoods Outdoors
58 7,524
Hello from upstate NY!
A&MLawn&Snow
09-18-2014 11:19 AM
09-18-2014 04:10 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
2 920
Price to apply fertilizer
SS.Lawncare
09-15-2014 11:10 AM
09-18-2014 01:16 PM
by Steve
9 1,104
Trailer tires
J.A.S.LawnService
09-01-2014 10:17 AM
09-17-2014 09:57 PM
by curts lawn care
4 1,534
new to the forum
SGlawncare
09-16-2014 11:20 PM
09-17-2014 08:29 PM
by curts lawn care
3 932
Help With Snow Blowing...
Robertf31
09-13-2014 10:55 PM
09-17-2014 12:34 PM
by Steve
11 1,297
Non-Stop Summer?
SouthallMowing
09-14-2014 10:51 PM
09-17-2014 10:48 AM
by stevef1201
6 1,052
Poll - net income
Dan5082
11-15-2010 08:08 PM
09-16-2014 04:44 PM
by jrs.landscaping
12 3,803
Getting lowballed!
PineHillLawn
06-27-2012 07:23 AM
09-16-2014 01:25 PM
by jrs.landscaping
24 5,544
Compare this summer to...
Steve
09-03-2014 12:52 PM
09-16-2014 11:20 AM
by Hanks Lawn Care Services
15 1,724
thinking about throwing...
veteranslawncaresystems
09-09-2014 10:31 PM
09-15-2014 03:41 PM
by Steve
12 1,449
Hello
Robertf31
09-12-2014 10:34 PM
09-15-2014 03:17 PM
by Steve
2 943
Newbie......Again
Jibber
09-13-2014 12:17 PM
09-15-2014 02:54 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
2 1,072
need help with starter...
GoGreenerKS
09-12-2014 04:23 PM
09-15-2014 02:25 PM
by Steve
3 992
Brake job!
kslawn
08-30-2014 07:49 AM
09-15-2014 02:16 PM
by Steve
12 1,800
Hello
jawnebgoode
08-28-2014 08:37 PM
09-15-2014 02:15 PM
by Steve
3 1,531
Employee uniforms
Gerardo_Landscape
01-21-2014 11:11 PM
09-15-2014 02:12 PM
by Steve
5 1,594
Greetings from the north
Northwoods Outdoors
09-13-2014 08:55 AM
09-15-2014 02:07 PM
by Steve
1 939
» Popular Tags
2wd 4x4 aerocore apartment bid article marketing auger bid billy goat brushcutter care charge collections subcontractor decorating deliquentaccounts equipment rental exmark ferris foreman four wheel drive gopherhaul grass gravely growing a lawn care business health hills honda how much to charge husqvarna installation john deere quik trac landscape services lawn lawn care lawn care business lawn care business seo lawn care business show lawn care business website lawn care business website seo lawn care website lighting brass outdoor lights managing a lawn care business marketing mechanic monthly mr dave mulch mulch price new buisness new business podcast pto push versus ride scag schedule scripts search engine optimization seo small engine repair snow starting a business starting a lawn care business stihl sulky theft theft of services toro toro grand stand trailer trimmer rack walk behind walker
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.


(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.

(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy