Man I was so mad at myself yesterday. I was doing an application on a lawn when my pin on the spreader that connects the wheel to the axel that rotates the spreader hopper broke. It happens all the time because of the weight of spreader and the pressue on the wheel.
So I thought no big problem I will just stick another pin in there (I carry extra). I took off my gloves to put the pin on. Well, I skinned my knuckle on my finger when first trying to get it in there. It hurt a little bit, but nother really bad.
So I try to finish up bending the pin into place when I brushed my now open sore on my finger against one of the supports brackets on the spreader that is covered with pesticide dust from my broadleaf applications. Talk about burning like ####. I quickly got some water and threw it on there to wash away the chemical but to also stop the burning.
I was so mad at myself for letting myself get exposed to a pesticide like that. I take so many precautions and I do something stupid like that.
Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$