Business 2.0 suggested these 12 startups to launch now. Do any of these at all interest you? If so which ones?
12 startups to launch now - In 10 nations on four continents, we've uncovered a dozen of the most intriguing new business opportunities in the world today.
International borders used to be the biggest barrier to entry for Americans interested in starting a business overseas. But today, as more nations ease trade regulations and restrictions on foreign investment, borders are more like invitations.
Our goal isn't just to show where the latest business trends are converging, but to coax more of you armchair entrepreneurs out of your Aerons. We've supplied the ideas, the rationales, and even some how-to guidelines from local experts. The rest is up to you.
1. Build cheap Wi-Fi networks for Brazilian resorts.
2. Become a biodiesel producer in Argentina.
3. Create an ad network for India's mobile content developers.
4. Launch an exclusive social network for Russian millionaires.
5. Open an American-style restaurant in one of China's fast-growing cities.
6. Remodel homes for China's burgeoning middle class.
7 Flip mining claims in Bolivia.
8. Export the planet's next great wines - from Greece.
9. Import fine wines to upscale restaurants - in India.
10. Export gourmet coffee from Rwanda.
11. Become a social entrepreneur in South Africa.
12. Be among the first to invest in the new Libya.