Lawn Care Business Forum Lawn Care Business Book Lawn Care Business Blog Lawn Care Software
Home Forum Contract & Flyer Templates Blog Software Videos Podcast Calculators / Estimators Store Mower Review Design It Yourself Lawn Business School

Go Back   GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum > Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Property Management Forums > Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs.

Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. Questions on your truck, trailer, commercial lawn mowers, lawn mower, mower parts, lawn tractors, engines, edgers, trimmers, pole saws, aerators, hydro seeders, snow plows, chain saws, stump grinders??

Mower Brands


Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs.

Questions on your truck, trailer, commercial lawn mowers, lawn mower, mower parts, lawn tractors, engines, edgers, trimmers, pole saws, aerators, hydro seeders, snow plows, chain saws, stump grinders??
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 PM
ratchetmaster2 ratchetmaster2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 185
Rep Power: 3
ratchetmaster2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
Ok, then what is the difference in the 3 brands named above?
Engineering design: Was it designed to be powerful, or long-lasting? Cheap, or durable?
Quality control, gauge of steel used, quality of steel.
Source of motors: solid connecting rods or hollow rods? well-balanced crankshafts? crank bearing clearance? fitment of oil and compression piston rings? All bolts and fasteners double checked for proper torque specs?
Overhead valve? camshaft? pushrod? How about the timing chain guides?
Circulation of oil: crankshaft first? valves first? Adequate oil pressure?
Are the timing components subject to breakdown from exposure to heat?
What about the hydraulic fluid?
Is the carburetor from a quality company? Constant velocity carb?
Is the deck rust-proofed?
Are the wheels wide, or narrow? How do they affect the lawn?
Do the aerodynamics of the deck positively or negatively affect the cut of the lawn?
Are the bearings in the spindles quality? Do they need maintenance regularly?
Does the mower have many plastic pieces?
Does the mower have out-standing parts that would be easy to bump and break?

Notice how none of these characteristics have anything to do with the guy who sells you the mower.

You know what does have a major impact on the life of the mower: the owner.

Are you a careful owner? Do you check and inspect the mower regularly? Do you check the oil level and color? Do you protect it from the elements? Do you use it AS DESIGNED or do you abuse it because "it's commercial, it can take it". Do you perform, or have done, regular maintenance? Do you check the spark plug regularly for proper color? Do you check tire pressure? Check the air filter?

All machines have an end. What really matters is how it was taken care of. A low quality machine can last forever if well taken care of. A commercial mower can blow up with barely any hours (as often happens) if an idiot runs it out of oil.
Reply With Quote

Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
Mow Time Estimator Lawn Care Price Estimator Mulch and Topsoil Calculator Snow Plow Estimate Calculator


  #12  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:14 PM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Lawn care business tipsLawn Care Business Book
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
Engineering design: Was it designed to be powerful, or long-lasting? Cheap, or durable?
Quality control, gauge of steel used, quality of steel.
Source of motors: solid connecting rods or hollow rods? well-balanced crankshafts? crank bearing clearance? fitment of oil and compression piston rings? All bolts and fasteners double checked for proper torque specs?
Overhead valve? camshaft? pushrod? How about the timing chain guides?
Circulation of oil: crankshaft first? valves first? Adequate oil pressure?
Are the timing components subject to breakdown from exposure to heat?
What about the hydraulic fluid?
Is the carburetor from a quality company? Constant velocity carb?
Is the deck rust-proofed?
Are the wheels wide, or narrow? How do they affect the lawn?
Do the aerodynamics of the deck positively or negatively affect the cut of the lawn?
Are the bearings in the spindles quality? Do they need maintenance regularly?
Does the mower have many plastic pieces?
Does the mower have out-standing parts that would be easy to bump and break?

Notice how none of these characteristics have anything to do with the guy who sells you the mower.

You know what does have a major impact on the life of the mower: the owner.

Are you a careful owner? Do you check and inspect the mower regularly? Do you check the oil level and color? Do you protect it from the elements? Do you use it AS DESIGNED or do you abuse it because "it's commercial, it can take it". Do you perform, or have done, regular maintenance? Do you check the spark plug regularly for proper color? Do you check tire pressure? Check the air filter?

All machines have an end. What really matters is how it was taken care of. A low quality machine can last forever if well taken care of. A commercial mower can blow up with barely any hours (as often happens) if an idiot runs it out of oil.
The differences between the brands are little to none. I bet they all have the same carbs, wheel motors, hydraulic pumps, etc.

We're talking new mowers here. Now your going on about maintenance. Doesnt mean jack when buying a new mower. It will make it last but wont change the brand printed on it. No one asked how to take care of a mower. The question is about quality. You can try to dress a turd up all you want it will always be a turd.

None of what your saying has anything to do with the different manufactures. Hes not asking about World Lawn or even residential mowers. Dixie, Gravely and Toro, all make good commercial mowers. I wouldnt buy a dixie because I cant walk into a place and buy a part the same day if it was needed. Has nothing to do with the air filters.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 PM
CGT_Limited CGT_Limited is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lakeville, MN
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 2
CGT_Limited is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
So you're saying it's ok to buy a mower of lower quality, just so long as there is a friendly dealership there to take your money to fix it?

I don't agree with your statement. Quality is quality. How nice Jimmy (the kid who answers the phone at the dealership) is, has zero impact on the quality of my mower.

Is it ok to buy a crappy house, just so long as Home Depot is happy to sell you some new lumber?

The dealerships still play a role in the selection of a mower and service, but I wouldn't put that above the quality of the product at hand. There's a reason they are called stealerships. Buy quality, that's all there is to it. You want your customers to hire you based on quality, so you should do the same when shopping, especially for equipment.
I agree with Ratchet.

We have always owned and always will buy Exmark, no matter what. Not to mention the quality, but the dealership is top notch customer service. Just one example is our 2 year mower that blew a Kawi engine last year. Fought for us for 3 weeks with Kawi to replace it under warranty and they did.

Yes, parts are more, but you get what you pay for. We have a few riders that are 7 years old with over 3000 hours on them that still cut excellent.
__________________
Family owned business established in 1983 based in Lakeville, MN. Servicing Minneapolis South Metro area working in Grounds Maintenance including fertilization and spraying, Landscaping, Hard Scapes, Irrigation, Water Features, Concrete Work, Weatherization, and Association Management.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGT_Limited View Post
I agree with Ratchet.

We have always owned and always will buy Exmark, no matter what. Not to mention the quality, but the dealership is top notch customer service. Just one example is our 2 year mower that blew a Kawi engine last year. Fought for us for 3 weeks with Kawi to replace it under warranty and they did.

Yes, parts are more, but you get what you pay for. We have a few riders that are 7 years old with over 3000 hours on them that still cut excellent.
Sounds like you agree with WandF. Ratchet thinks dealers play no part.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
kslawn kslawn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Up,Michigan
Posts: 462
Rep Power: 2
kslawn is on a distinguished road
Default

just saying...still like the bobcat, used them for 14 yrs with my old employer & for the last 11 yrs for myself, A Quality Mower they are..does not hirt to get a demo here & there! gas/diesel? still a personal preference at that point... I've had good luck with Kohler/gas.. wandfsmall, you got those prices? I like not having any payments right now but dont hurt to check! & am curious about the warranty to price ratio.....let me know...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:29 PM
CGT_Limited CGT_Limited is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lakeville, MN
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 2
CGT_Limited is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
Sounds like you agree with WandF. Ratchet thinks dealers play no part.
LOL....yeah, about the quality part!
__________________
Family owned business established in 1983 based in Lakeville, MN. Servicing Minneapolis South Metro area working in Grounds Maintenance including fertilization and spraying, Landscaping, Hard Scapes, Irrigation, Water Features, Concrete Work, Weatherization, and Association Management.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:03 PM
ratchetmaster2 ratchetmaster2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 185
Rep Power: 3
ratchetmaster2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
The differences between the brands are little to none. I bet they all have the same carbs, wheel motors, hydraulic pumps, etc.

We're talking new mowers here. Now your going on about maintenance. Doesnt mean jack when buying a new mower. It will make it last but wont change the brand printed on it. No one asked how to take care of a mower. The question is about quality. You can try to dress a turd up all you want it will always be a turd.

None of what your saying has anything to do with the different manufactures. Hes not asking about World Lawn or even residential mowers. Dixie, Gravely and Toro, all make good commercial mowers. I wouldnt buy a dixie because I cant walk into a place and buy a part the same day if it was needed. Has nothing to do with the air filters.
You just contradicted yourself several times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
I bet they all have the same carbs, wheel motors, hydraulic pumps, etc...I wouldnt buy a dixie because I cant walk into a place and buy a part the same day if it was needed
If the parts are all the same anyway, why not just go to a different dealership for the part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
The differences between the brands are little to none....wont change the brand printed on it.....The question is about quality
Again, if all the mowers are the same, then what does the brand name mean? If all the mowers are the same, then the question about quality is a null and void question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
your going on about maintenance. Doesnt mean jack when buying a new mower. It will make it last
"maintenance...will make it last". ....Isn't that the MAJOR concern? How long a mower will last? Isn't that the only thing you care about when you buy a mower...or anything? Sure, you might consider ease of use, posture, cut quality, but if you tell someone (and it's true) "this mower will last for one million years" they will buy it without question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
Sounds like you agree with WandF. Ratchet thinks dealers play no part.
That's not true. I NEVER said "Dealers play no part". I said that considering buying a brand based on dealer support should be a much lesser concern.
Of course, nobody wants to buy a machine they can't order parts for.
This is 2013, the internet exists. You can buy any part for a machine you want.
WandF puts dealer networks before quality. CGT clearly said that he chooses Exmark because they are top-quality. Then he said that it took him 3 weeks of fighting for the motor to be replaced. How is he agreeing with WandF?

Last edited by ratchetmaster2; 04-02-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:51 PM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post

If the parts are all the same anyway, why not just go to a different dealership for the part?
if you want to play stupid. Zama makes almost all handheld carbs it doesnt mean theyll all fit and work with different brands. Zama doesnt have a store. A Stihl dealer should have all that fit their models but will they carry a zama redmax carb? They sure the heck wont have a engine part.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
Again, if all the mowers are the same, then what does the brand name mean? If all the mowers are the same, then the question about quality is a null and void question.
The three mower brands probably all use parker pumps. Again theres not a parker pump store. The connections might be different, the mounting might be different but its the same quality part.

I said the commercial brands arent much different. Theres a big difference between a zmaster and timecutter. Same brand completely different. Or any mower vs a world lawn like I said.

I would pay more attention to the engine brand then the mower itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
"maintenance...will make it last". ....Isn't that the MAJOR concern? How long a mower will last? Isn't that the only thing you care about when you buy a mower...or anything? Sure, you might consider ease of use, posture, cut quality, but if you tell someone (and it's true) "this mower will last for one million years" they will buy it without question.
You could say hey ill get a homeowner mower and baby and it will last. Others on here are doing that with this thinking of I rather buy a new homedepot mower and maintain it myself then deal with a used commercial mower that I dont know the history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchetmaster2 View Post
That's not true. I NEVER said "Dealers play no part". I said that considering buying a brand based on dealer support should be a much lesser concern.
Of course, nobody wants to buy a machine they can't order parts for.
This is 2013, the internet exists. You can buy any part for a machine you want.
WandF puts dealer networks before quality. CGT clearly said that he chooses Exmark because they are top-quality. Then he said that it took him 3 weeks of fighting for the motor to be replaced. How is he agreeing with WandF?
hes agreeing with wandf because his dealer fought for him if you read right.

If something breaks during a job your going to quit. Go home and order it online and then wait for it in the mail to get back to work?

If I buy a dixie which has no dealer within 500 miles and I need to get warrantied work. Do I ship it? I have a dealer that will pick up my broken equipment on site and bring a loaner.

I bought my last blower 30 miles away because the closer dealers said the warranty only covers manufacture defects. The third dealer says if you dont throw it in a lake or run it with no oil. We'll cover it! These were all the same brand and same blower. Just a different level or service. A good relationship with a dealer will pay its weight in gold.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:52 PM
SNethercutt SNethercutt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 2
SNethercutt is on a distinguished road
Default

I use gravely. American made. Lifetime deck warranty. I have never had a bad experience at any of their service departments/dealers. They are lower in price but in my opinion great quality machines.

At this point in time I will never use anything but gravely for my mowers. My dad has a commercial toro, and he likes my gravely 10x better. And I like my gravely 50x better than my bad boy. Yes it is all preference and what's available to you. Remember thought. Whatever you buy, buy it local. A lot better service later down the road.

I'm surprised nobody on here runs gravely.I would say 60% of lawn company's down here run them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-03-2013, 06:36 AM
LawnBoy0311 LawnBoy0311 is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
LawnBoy0311 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECTLANDSCAPING View Post
I said the commercial brands arent much different. Theres a big difference between a zmaster and timecutter. Same brand completely different. Or any mower vs a world lawn like I said.

I would pay more attention to the engine brand then the mower itself.


You could say hey ill get a homeowner mower and baby and it will last. Others on here are doing that with this thinking of I rather buy a new homedepot mower and maintain it myself then deal with a used commercial mower that I dont know the history.


If something breaks during a job your going to quit. Go home and order it online and then wait for it in the mail to get back to work?

If I buy a dixie which has no dealer within 500 miles and I need to get warrantied work. Do I ship it? I have a dealer that will pick up my broken equipment on site and bring a loaner.

I bought my last blower 30 miles away because the closer dealers said the warranty only covers manufacture defects. The third dealer says if you dont throw it in a lake or run it with no oil. We'll cover it! These were all the same brand and same blower. Just a different level or service. A good relationship with a dealer will pay its weight in gold.
I bought my mower because of the name. I don't know what a zmaster is. Maybe a Zoro Master? I don't own a sword or a cape though. I bought the timecutter because I was looking to cut time. The name says it all.

In all seriousness (if thats a word), SECT is right. The dealer played a HUGE part in my choice. If something were to ever happen, the dealer is a 6 minute drive. From advice from a buddy, he said Kohler recently has been putting out better engines (I think not so much on the courage????? not too sure...). Engine types playes a big role too.

The dealers are here to support YOU. They need your business for them to stay in business. While ordering parts online may be a couple bucks cheaper, the dealer can get you up and running faster of give you a loaner.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mower Brands wilcox_11 Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 3 03-04-2013 01:00 PM
Ferris Mower Vs. Scag Mower briandel265 Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 19 02-22-2012 08:39 PM
String Trimmer Brands Maine Mower Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 8 01-11-2011 08:22 AM
Poll on Leaf Blower Brands jymie Community Assistance 8 11-23-2010 04:51 AM
Snapper NXT mower: The next generation of mower? SuperiorPower Truck, Trailer, and Outdoor Power Equipment Discussion, Repairs. 0 11-22-2009 09:24 PM

» Recent Threads
  RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
Hi from SoCal
Jmoney
Today 11:29 AM
Today 11:29 AM
by Jmoney
0 1
Cheapskate Landlord...
Mr. Mow
10-20-2014 06:33 AM
Today 11:00 AM
by stevef1201
12 326
raking leaves ?
robert8509
Yesterday 09:19 PM
Today 09:23 AM
by robert8509
4 104
hey everyone
robert8509
Yesterday 08:16 PM
Today 09:10 AM
by robert8509
2 75
12 Years in Business!
Chilehead
Today 08:07 AM
Today 08:07 AM
by Chilehead
0 20
Dealing With Gas Can...
Mr. Mow
10-21-2014 01:41 PM
Today 08:01 AM
by Chilehead
7 232
Workmans compensation...
CDLAWNCARE
10-15-2014 08:05 AM
Today 06:26 AM
by CDLAWNCARE
4 466
Pda
stevef1201
10-18-2014 02:05 PM
Today 06:12 AM
by ringahding1
4 308
Leaf Box & Loader Set...
ringahding1
10-21-2014 06:20 AM
Today 05:13 AM
by ringahding1
5 209
Pressure Washing Like a...
TNTurf
08-01-2014 11:47 PM
Yesterday 01:33 PM
by Steve
9 768
Hello, from TEXAS
sanchez5
10-17-2014 09:56 PM
Yesterday 01:27 PM
by Steve
6 388
Organic Lawn Care...
NHray
10-17-2014 06:05 PM
Yesterday 01:23 PM
by Steve
3 361
Hi Steve From West...
Mr. Mow
10-21-2014 01:59 PM
Yesterday 01:19 PM
by Steve
1 137
Help a brother...
tbtigers03
09-28-2014 11:41 AM
Yesterday 08:51 AM
by ringahding1
12 1,500
first year update
cmdlawncare
08-12-2014 05:41 PM
Yesterday 07:47 AM
by ringahding1
4 1,316
What parts do you carry...
Just for Cuts
10-17-2014 09:08 AM
10-21-2014 01:36 PM
by Mr. Mow
16 643
Jungle to Beautiful
stevef1201
10-17-2014 09:54 AM
10-21-2014 01:26 PM
by stevef1201
11 489
These are the days on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
03-22-2014 09:12 AM
10-21-2014 01:19 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
158 11,361
Sunny Beach Tennis...
SGL1
10-19-2014 11:24 PM
10-21-2014 01:04 PM
by SGL1
4 246
Have you ever had to...
SouthernRootsLawnCare
07-26-2014 02:41 PM
10-20-2014 08:34 PM
by biglee
10 1,795
Look out Bob Villa -...
Mr Dave
09-30-2014 10:06 AM
10-20-2014 05:42 PM
by SGL1
7 1,304
how to fi d commercial...
mchampion319
10-19-2014 09:50 PM
10-20-2014 04:41 PM
by Steve
1 216
Hello From Tennessee
mrmann901
10-17-2014 10:02 PM
10-20-2014 04:24 PM
by Steve
1 287
questions on order to...
jack2048
10-13-2014 11:15 AM
10-20-2014 03:27 PM
by Mr. Mow
15 730
This sucks...
Matther777
09-18-2014 04:56 PM
10-20-2014 02:14 PM
by Steve
14 2,185
Cement mixer
KevinsLawns
10-15-2014 08:03 PM
10-20-2014 02:11 PM
by Steve
7 469
Hello ! New guy Rob here
RWorthley1
10-17-2014 04:05 PM
10-20-2014 02:09 PM
by Steve
1 312
Snow Blowing
gwilson98
10-12-2014 02:21 PM
10-17-2014 02:51 PM
by Steve
6 651
Spreading Weeds?
WesleySnips
07-27-2014 09:46 PM
10-17-2014 07:49 AM
by SGL1
6 952
Grasswhoopins.com Anyone...
GRASS WHOOPINS
06-21-2011 11:38 PM
10-16-2014 01:30 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
42 9,314
I Want to buy old...
ExtremeLawncareServices
10-10-2014 10:04 PM
10-15-2014 09:12 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
6 681
Say Hello !!!
Steve
03-19-2007 11:18 AM
10-15-2014 06:43 PM
by NHray
1,190 340,186
Do you find weed eating...
chuck2s
10-15-2014 02:10 PM
10-15-2014 02:10 PM
by chuck2s
0 398
Incorporating &...
WesleySnips
10-01-2014 09:39 PM
10-15-2014 01:37 PM
by kslawn
20 1,497
Falling into business
stellarmowing
09-28-2014 04:35 PM
10-15-2014 05:57 AM
by ringahding1
8 1,510
Apartment Complex and...
lxarth
06-22-2011 01:10 PM
10-14-2014 06:25 PM
by jrs.landscaping
42 9,594
I LOVE hedge trimming
stevef1201
10-13-2014 09:05 AM
10-14-2014 01:06 PM
by Steve
5 539
Help with seeder...
ExtremeLawncareServices
10-09-2014 07:39 AM
10-13-2014 08:09 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
5 697
The Market watch
WesleySnips
10-12-2014 08:47 PM
10-13-2014 05:40 PM
by SGL1
3 535
Help pricing a large...
Bradcook21
10-07-2014 06:49 AM
10-13-2014 02:00 PM
by Steve
7 883
leaf removal
Double J LLC
10-03-2014 04:24 PM
10-13-2014 06:46 AM
by Billy Goat
19 1,520
Acerage Rake
acrajchel
04-23-2014 07:23 PM
10-12-2014 10:53 PM
by SGL1
2 844
John Deere z235 Deck
WesleySnips
09-29-2014 06:02 PM
10-12-2014 06:20 PM
by kslawn
25 1,657
Credit card contract
SGL1
10-06-2014 05:31 PM
10-12-2014 03:40 PM
by SGL1
18 1,072
Truck craft dump bed...
ExtremeLawncareServices
10-04-2014 08:41 PM
10-10-2014 11:35 AM
by Steve
7 976
First Time River Rock...
berryjam
10-09-2014 06:09 PM
10-10-2014 11:08 AM
by Steve
2 620
West cost lawn prices
SGlawncare
10-09-2014 09:51 PM
10-10-2014 11:03 AM
by Steve
1 607
Question?what should I...
dalvan0
09-24-2014 11:10 PM
10-09-2014 05:58 PM
by kslawn
28 2,149
Mowing the hills
EyeCatchersNow
07-08-2014 12:22 PM
10-09-2014 04:19 PM
by Just for Cuts
25 3,023
snowplowing
jshak40
09-01-2014 07:20 AM
10-09-2014 02:21 PM
by Steve
25 3,664
» Popular Tags
2wd aerocore apartment bid apartment lawn care estimate applying bush charge christmas commercial deliquentaccounts demonstration exmark ferris first truck georgia gopherhaul gravely hills holiday honda how much to charge how to hydraulic labor cost landscape services lawn lawn care lawn care busines plan lawn care business book lawn care business podcast lawn care business seo lawn care business show lawn care business website lawn care business website seo lawn care seo lawn care website lawn care website seo lighting lighting brass outdoor lights managing a lawn care business marketing mechanic monthly mowing mulch mulch price new business patio install podcast property management company push versus ride savannah scag scag v-ride seo shell snow plowing starting a business starting a lawn care business start up lawn care business stihl sulky toro tractor auger trailer mate pro tree truck new used landscape walker won't return wright stander rh
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.


(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.

(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy