Lawn Care Business Forum Lawn Care Business Book Lawn Care Business Blog Lawn Care Software
Home Forum Contract & Flyer Templates Blog Software Videos Podcast Calculators / Estimators Store Mower Review Design It Yourself Lawn Business School

Go Back   GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum > Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Property Management Forums > Lawn Maintenance / Lawn Renovation

Lawn Maintenance / Lawn Renovation
A great way to talk about all things lawn care related. Grass, turf, shrubs, trees, aeration, fertilization, reseeding, hydro-seeding, mowing, grub control, chemicals and pesticides. Ask questions, give answers. Grow!

Mowing when leaves have fallen


Lawn Maintenance / Lawn Renovation

A great way to talk about all things lawn care related. Grass, turf, shrubs, trees, aeration, fertilization, reseeding, hydro-seeding, mowing, grub control, chemicals and pesticides. Ask questions, give answers. Grow!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 09-19-2012, 02:34 AM
Grass Doctor Grass Doctor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: san antonio tx
Posts: 407
Rep Power: 3
Grass Doctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat5150 View Post
HHMMM....I dont now DPLD from a hole in the ground but I think he knows a fair amount about this business. His posts are usually always informative and tell the side of the bigger lawn guy and how he got there.
i use to have a great concept about him but i don't know i have a taste of $hit im mouth about some hedges that a guy was asking how much to charge i said 50.00 cents per sqf he try to give me $hitt for it like i care. yeah yeah he seems like he knows what hes talking about i give him 50/50 as far as i know he can be like godslaper owner of 10 dump trucks and 20 scabs who cares i use to work for a guy that charge 1,200,00.00 for a residential landscape project in arizona for some music producer. wtf ever anything its posible in this life
Reply With Quote

Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
Mow Time Estimator Lawn Care Price Estimator Mulch and Topsoil Calculator Snow Plow Estimate Calculator


  #32  
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 AM
Grass Doctor Grass Doctor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: san antonio tx
Posts: 407
Rep Power: 3
Grass Doctor is on a distinguished road
Default

yeah charge the focker extra for the mow if u bag or just mow with a mulcher kit over them and if he give u $hittt about it tell him u are giving him a favor by not charge him for the clean up he dont want to pay for.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-19-2012, 05:46 AM
LawnBoy0311 LawnBoy0311 is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
LawnBoy0311 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grass Doctor View Post
i use to have a great concept about him but i don't know i have a taste of $hit im mouth about some hedges that a guy was asking how much to charge i said 50.00 cents per sqf he try to give me $hitt for it like i care. yeah yeah he seems like he knows what hes talking about i give him 50/50 as far as i know he can be like godslaper owner of 10 dump trucks and 20 scabs who cares i use to work for a guy that charge 1,200,00.00 for a residential landscape project in arizona for some music producer. wtf ever anything its posible in this life
Agreed 110%. He can dish it, but can't take it. Quick to judge others opinions too.

About 10 or 12 years ago, I worked for a large landscape company. He was in his 3rd year of business when I started. We were doing multi million dollar landscape projects on new houses, TONS of commercial properties, and a never ending list of residential properties. His company was doing VERY well. I remember the day he paid cash for a dump truck, had the custom paint and logo on it. His display also won 1st place at a homes and garden show a few years in a row. No need to go on, you get the idea. By his 4th year, things started going wrong. His attitude got the best of him. I know a lot of his customers left; out of the 8 he had on my street, he didn't have a single one left. His company when right down the crapper. From what I hear from old friends, he has a few residential and commercial properties left, and thats it. 40 something years old and moved back in at his parents house. He started nickle and diming customers to death, and they found someone else. His price increases were too much, contracts were out of whack, it seemed as if he was in it for the $$, but couldn't care less about the customers. A real TruGreen approach with one major problem...he wasn't national.

When I think of starting a company, I think of growing it as big and best as I can. All of us joined this forum to to learn and help eachother. I chose not to read too many posts by DPLD because he's quick to slam others into the ground. If it's not his way, it's wrong. He may have a large company, he may own 50 trucks, doing $1 Mill + a year. Who knows. Some of his advice I found to be very misleading. Everyone here has good advice and input. Some a lot better than others.

The original poster asked a simple question. I would think that if it took quite a bit longer, he or she would charge accordingly. If it's just a few leaves on the ground, mulch or bag (in his case) and keep it moving. By no means would I "give away the farm". But if it takes a few extra minutes and I didn't factor it in to my quoted price, I'd do it to satisfy the customer. We all come from different areas, so the situation would be different for all of us, therefore we all have our own opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:08 AM
dpld dpld is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nj
Posts: 885
Rep Power: 0
dpld is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnBoy0311 View Post
Agreed 110%. He can dish it, but can't take it. Quick to judge others opinions too.

About 10 or 12 years ago, I worked for a large landscape company. He was in his 3rd year of business when I started. We were doing multi million dollar landscape projects on new houses, TONS of commercial properties, and a never ending list of residential properties. His company was doing VERY well. I remember the day he paid cash for a dump truck, had the custom paint and logo on it. His display also won 1st place at a homes and garden show a few years in a row. No need to go on, you get the idea. By his 4th year, things started going wrong. His attitude got the best of him. I know a lot of his customers left; out of the 8 he had on my street, he didn't have a single one left. His company when right down the crapper. From what I hear from old friends, he has a few residential and commercial properties left, and thats it. 40 something years old and moved back in at his parents house. He started nickle and diming customers to death, and they found someone else. His price increases were too much, contracts were out of whack, it seemed as if he was in it for the $$, but couldn't care less about the customers. A real TruGreen approach with one major problem...he wasn't national.

When I think of starting a company, I think of growing it as big and best as I can. All of us joined this forum to to learn and help eachother. I chose not to read too many posts by DPLD because he's quick to slam others into the ground. If it's not his way, it's wrong. He may have a large company, he may own 50 trucks, doing $1 Mill + a year. Who knows. Some of his advice I found to be very misleading. Everyone here has good advice and input. Some a lot better than others.

The original poster asked a simple question. I would think that if it took quite a bit longer, he or she would charge accordingly. If it's just a few leaves on the ground, mulch or bag (in his case) and keep it moving. By no means would I "give away the farm". But if it takes a few extra minutes and I didn't factor it in to my quoted price, I'd do it to satisfy the customer. We all come from different areas, so the situation would be different for all of us, therefore we all have our own opinions.



i would sure love for you to put up some actual quotes and point out to me where i have slammed others for their opinions and give misleading advice.

you surely have me confused with someone else and outside of guys like godslapper and weekend warrior i have never had any issues with anyone and the two guys i mentioned everyone had a problem with so i was not alone.

you seem to be real quick on judging people and coming to your own personal conclusion that is not based on any fact what so ever.

please don't compare me to a godslapper because i take great pride in my business and how i appear and who i hire and if you are not a red blooded american you will not work for me.
i don't use and never have used wetbacks so please don't go there and my business is what it is from 23 years of busting my azz and 27 years of learning everything i could and making all the sacrifices to do so.

whether you like how i say it or not i usually don't give advice lightly and i am fully aware that most on these boards are new to the biz and are looking to learn and i like to share some of my experiences with the younger dudes and dudettes and if i suggested something to someone and it caused hardship on them i would take that very personally.

i have never had as much back and forth with anyone on these boards until you came along and i come here to talk shop with everyone and share some stories and the last thing i want is to deal with this nonsense.

lets get back to the topic, the OP has a customer who is not paying for a clean up and now is incurring leaves and wonders if he should charge or let sleeping dogs lie, correct?

now, there are two ways to look at this, 1. it is actually taking more of his time and he is concerned enough to come on here and seek advice or 2. it is absolutely no big deal and he wanted to make a post here for no reason what so ever and only did so because he can.

i would thing that it is a problem for him because he asked and i said, if it is a lot and it is increasing your time on the job to adjust the charges accordingly and if it is no big deal and affecting his bottom line then just do it and forget about it.

you pretty much say, customer is always right and no matter what they ask for you do it for the same price and this dpld wants to rob everyone blind and even charge people to move their newspaper from the lawn to the porch and is a miserable old man that is mad at the world and stuck behind the machine thinking about the old days.

to me, based from all your replies it would suggest that you are the one who thinks they know it all because you are trying so hard to push the issue that you are the one who knows best and knows all there is to every thing me.

you say you are new to the biz and you come here to learn but yet you say everything i suggest is wrong and misleading as if you know and if you know as much as you think why would you be here instead of out applying all your great knowledge to building your empire?


i am done with this topic because it went from a question about additional work to a slander fest.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Grass Doctor Grass Doctor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: san antonio tx
Posts: 407
Rep Power: 3
Grass Doctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgemaster View Post
Bag???



Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!


No.
hey not all of us have a nice Ferris with a brand spanking new mulching kit on it instead some of us have a honda with a twin blade system and a bag.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:13 PM
selectcutservices selectcutservices is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
selectcutservices is on a distinguished road
Default good way to go through the year on north east (michigan)

April
Spring Clean-up: Remove leaves, sticks and debris from all bed areas and lawn
One Mowing

May through October 1st
Weekly mowing and trimming
Edging of cement walks and drives every 2nd week
All grass clippings to be blown off of walks and drives

October
Fall-Clean-up: Remove leaves, sticks and debris from all bed areas and lawn
Two mowings

Novemeber
Final Fall-Clean-up: Remove leaves, sticks and debris from all bed areas and lawn
Final Mowing

you can figure out what you need to charge and then give a monthly quote and just charge by the month
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM
LawnCareMan280's Avatar
LawnCareMan280 LawnCareMan280 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 236
Rep Power: 2
LawnCareMan280 is on a distinguished road
Talking suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by phouse65 View Post
I was wondering how to deal with the customers that do not want fall cleanup or leaf removal, but you end up mowing their leaves up every week? Do you add a leaf removal fee anyway? Just looking for some suggestions on how to deal with this issue.
What I do is I give my customers free leaf cleanup because they say I do a lot of nice work so I just give it to them for free.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-11-2012, 02:07 PM
greenscaper123 greenscaper123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 65
Rep Power: 2
greenscaper123 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpld View Post
i would sure love for you to put up some actual quotes and point out to me where i have slammed others for their opinions and give misleading advice.

you surely have me confused with someone else and outside of guys like godslapper and weekend warrior i have never had any issues with anyone and the two guys i mentioned everyone had a problem with so i was not alone.

you seem to be real quick on judging people and coming to your own personal conclusion that is not based on any fact what so ever.

please don't compare me to a godslapper because i take great pride in my business and how i appear and who i hire and if you are not a red blooded american you will not work for me.
i don't use and never have used wetbacks so please don't go there and my business is what it is from 23 years of busting my azz and 27 years of learning everything i could and making all the sacrifices to do so.

whether you like how i say it or not i usually don't give advice lightly and i am fully aware that most on these boards are new to the biz and are looking to learn and i like to share some of my experiences with the younger dudes and dudettes and if i suggested something to someone and it caused hardship on them i would take that very personally.

i have never had as much back and forth with anyone on these boards until you came along and i come here to talk shop with everyone and share some stories and the last thing i want is to deal with this nonsense.

lets get back to the topic, the OP has a customer who is not paying for a clean up and now is incurring leaves and wonders if he should charge or let sleeping dogs lie, correct?

now, there are two ways to look at this, 1. it is actually taking more of his time and he is concerned enough to come on here and seek advice or 2. it is absolutely no big deal and he wanted to make a post here for no reason what so ever and only did so because he can.

i would thing that it is a problem for him because he asked and i said, if it is a lot and it is increasing your time on the job to adjust the charges accordingly and if it is no big deal and affecting his bottom line then just do it and forget about it.

you pretty much say, customer is always right and no matter what they ask for you do it for the same price and this dpld wants to rob everyone blind and even charge people to move their newspaper from the lawn to the porch and is a miserable old man that is mad at the world and stuck behind the machine thinking about the old days.

to me, based from all your replies it would suggest that you are the one who thinks they know it all because you are trying so hard to push the issue that you are the one who knows best and knows all there is to every thing me.

you say you are new to the biz and you come here to learn but yet you say everything i suggest is wrong and misleading as if you know and if you know as much as you think why would you be here instead of out applying all your great knowledge to building your empire?


i am done with this topic because it went from a question about additional work to a slander fest.
I know this thread has pretty much been answered but I would say if you have to take anyones advice on this it would be DPLD. While I've been in this business for about 14 years I just started my own company this year and I run things pretty simple I feel. You get paid for your time worked. If it's taking you more than a 1/3 of your normal time spent, then you should be charging accordingly. It also depends on who the customer is also. If customer A gives me a ton of side work throughout the year, pays on time and pays well.. well then I might not mind doing some additional service like picking up a few branches or leaves. Now if customer B is a cheap skate, doesn't pay on time, complains all the time and is just generally a pain in my a$$.. then more than likely he won't be getting any charity work from me. Besides, in my experience, the ones that are a pain usually won't stay on too long anyway cause they're constantly looking for somebody who can cut your lawn for $1 cheaper. So why go the extra mile for those customers?

To answer your question OP.. if they don't want a clean up, ASK them what they would like you to do with the leaves while your cutting. You can offer them a variety of options. 1) You mulch the leaves up and let them lay on the lawn with no additional charge. 2) You bag them and charge accordingly 3) You tell them, if you don't want to pay for a clean up AND you want your lawn cut without the leaves mulched all over the place, they need to get off their a$$ and pick them up.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Hedgemaster Hedgemaster is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,772
Rep Power: 0
Hedgemaster is on a distinguished road
Default

I just did a cut for a new client today - first time cut.

There were a ton of leaves on the side of the building in an area about 15'x 30' and he asked if I could remove them. I had given a quote of $50 to do the lawn the day before and said I'd mulch the leaves that could be mulched and if there were too many leaves, I'd have to charge a little extra to remove the rest.

That's what I did. I asked if he would be agreeable to an extra $25 to remove the remaining leaves and he was fine with that. Ultimately, I undercharged for that part, as there were more leaves than I bargained for since I had to bag the majority of them. That took more time than I had planned, but in the end, it could make me even MORE money. I asked where he had gotten my number and he said "Angie's List". He said he was going to give me a good review.
Sweet.

Also, he wants hedges trimmed, continued leaf cleanups, and there are multiple tree limbs that need to be pruned back. Giving a discount can sometimes pay more in the long run.



I also made up my mind - no large leaf cleanups unless I can blow to the curb for streetside pickup. Bagging takes FOREVER, and my trailer isn't big enough to handle a lot of leaves.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-11-2012, 10:04 PM
willshome willshome is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 865
Rep Power: 0
willshome is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgemaster View Post

I also made up my mind - no large leaf cleanups unless I can blow to the curb for streetside pickup. Bagging takes FOREVER, and my trailer isn't big enough to handle a lot of leaves.
Could you hire someone to do curb side pick up. I am adding that to my list of services
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Removing Leaves Bulldozer Tree Care, Irrigation, Landscaping, Hardscapes 5 10-27-2010 05:51 PM
Picking up leaves BladeRunnerLC04 General Business Discussions 8 11-10-2009 07:46 PM
Leaves vs. Mulch hansons_lawncare Starting a lawn care business. 1 10-28-2009 10:59 AM
Transition from Grass to Leaves Totally Green General Business Discussions 18 09-09-2008 04:05 PM
Leave the leaves to the newbies. StartALawnCareBusiness Starting a lawn care business. 4 09-11-2007 04:41 AM

» Recent Threads
  RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
Real Estate??
tbtigers03
Yesterday 06:43 PM
Today 05:01 PM
by stevef1201
5 158
John Deere z235 Deck
WesleySnips
09-29-2014 06:02 PM
Today 04:38 PM
by WesleySnips
5 222
Sprinkler head guards...
Sprinkler Buddy
09-27-2014 04:55 AM
Today 02:50 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
6 428
Look out Bob Villa -...
Mr Dave
Yesterday 10:06 AM
Today 02:19 PM
by Steve
5 194
Question?what should I...
dalvan0
09-24-2014 11:10 PM
Today 01:39 PM
by Steve
17 811
Whe does Mowing season...
jack2048
Yesterday 07:05 AM
Today 01:38 PM
by jack2048
4 192
Kohler command carb...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-21-2014 03:09 PM
Today 01:30 PM
by Steve
26 1,158
Help a brother...
tbtigers03
09-28-2014 11:41 AM
Today 01:26 PM
by Steve
7 382
Hello from Kentucky
TRV
Yesterday 05:42 PM
Today 01:20 PM
by Steve
2 114
Give Me Your Problems
ellakit
Yesterday 04:10 PM
Yesterday 04:10 PM
by ellakit
0 17
Say Hello !!!
Steve
03-19-2007 11:18 AM
Yesterday 03:53 PM
by ellakit
1,188 336,272
Falling into business
stellarmowing
09-28-2014 04:35 PM
Yesterday 02:17 PM
by Steve
4 343
hey
sizemorelawncare
09-28-2014 08:12 PM
09-29-2014 03:10 PM
by Steve
2 270
Update on LawnsAway and...
Ian Lovejoy
09-28-2014 10:24 AM
09-29-2014 03:09 PM
by Steve
2 326
Need to figure out how...
tjslawnde
09-28-2014 10:31 AM
09-29-2014 03:05 PM
by Steve
4 336
Aerocore Deck?
wdrdoctor
09-26-2014 06:21 PM
09-29-2014 02:36 PM
by Steve
3 465
Hello from CNY
arazucontracting
09-22-2014 06:07 PM
09-29-2014 02:33 PM
by Steve
3 715
How to price lawn mowing.
jack2048
09-24-2014 04:18 PM
09-29-2014 02:27 PM
by Steve
4 576
Pricing ????
6295danny
01-14-2013 07:54 PM
09-29-2014 02:22 PM
by Steve
35 6,587
30 Inch Push Mowers Pros...
Billy Goat
06-27-2013 08:07 PM
09-27-2014 04:11 PM
by SGL1
30 7,114
Replacing a Shindi T-27
Dan Tanner
09-13-2014 12:59 PM
09-26-2014 04:16 PM
by stevef1201
5 1,102
Looking for feed back on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-17-2014 08:38 AM
09-25-2014 09:18 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
10 1,129
These are the days on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
03-22-2014 09:12 AM
09-25-2014 08:01 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
124 9,325
Trying something new,...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-21-2014 09:07 PM
09-23-2014 11:13 AM
by Steve
4 812
This sucks...
Matther777
09-18-2014 04:56 PM
09-22-2014 08:02 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
11 1,187
Not sure, but anyone do...
SnowRemoval2k14
09-22-2014 12:10 AM
09-22-2014 04:49 PM
by Steve
1 758
Tribulations of working...
stevef1201
09-13-2014 08:37 AM
09-22-2014 04:45 PM
by Steve
9 1,084
Mulching beds
Bradcook21
09-21-2014 07:43 AM
09-22-2014 04:43 PM
by Steve
3 826
Scag turf tiger hydrolic...
ExtremeLawncareServices
09-04-2014 10:55 PM
09-22-2014 04:35 PM
by Steve
12 1,456
2014 Gie-expo
ExtremeLawncareServices
08-19-2014 11:22 PM
09-21-2014 09:23 PM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
3 1,486
Mowing 7 acres
avetslawncare
08-31-2014 04:24 PM
09-19-2014 03:29 PM
by acrajchel
6 1,704
snowplowing
jshak40
09-01-2014 07:20 AM
09-19-2014 11:49 AM
by Steve
23 2,136
Lowballers scrubs &...
Darksteel
01-13-2014 07:35 AM
09-18-2014 06:32 PM
by Northwoods Outdoors
58 7,530
Hello from upstate NY!
A&MLawn&Snow
09-18-2014 11:19 AM
09-18-2014 04:10 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
2 923
Price to apply fertilizer
SS.Lawncare
09-15-2014 11:10 AM
09-18-2014 01:16 PM
by Steve
9 1,107
Trailer tires
J.A.S.LawnService
09-01-2014 10:17 AM
09-17-2014 09:57 PM
by curts lawn care
4 1,538
new to the forum
SGlawncare
09-16-2014 11:20 PM
09-17-2014 08:29 PM
by curts lawn care
3 935
Help With Snow Blowing...
Robertf31
09-13-2014 10:55 PM
09-17-2014 12:34 PM
by Steve
11 1,300
Non-Stop Summer?
SouthallMowing
09-14-2014 10:51 PM
09-17-2014 10:48 AM
by stevef1201
6 1,055
Poll - net income
Dan5082
11-15-2010 08:08 PM
09-16-2014 04:44 PM
by jrs.landscaping
12 3,806
Getting lowballed!
PineHillLawn
06-27-2012 07:23 AM
09-16-2014 01:25 PM
by jrs.landscaping
24 5,547
Compare this summer to...
Steve
09-03-2014 12:52 PM
09-16-2014 11:20 AM
by Hanks Lawn Care Services
15 1,728
thinking about throwing...
veteranslawncaresystems
09-09-2014 10:31 PM
09-15-2014 03:41 PM
by Steve
12 1,453
Hello
Robertf31
09-12-2014 10:34 PM
09-15-2014 03:17 PM
by Steve
2 947
Newbie......Again
Jibber
09-13-2014 12:17 PM
09-15-2014 02:54 PM
by Sprinkler Buddy
2 1,075
need help with starter...
GoGreenerKS
09-12-2014 04:23 PM
09-15-2014 02:25 PM
by Steve
3 996
Brake job!
kslawn
08-30-2014 07:49 AM
09-15-2014 02:16 PM
by Steve
12 1,806
Hello
jawnebgoode
08-28-2014 08:37 PM
09-15-2014 02:15 PM
by Steve
3 1,536
Employee uniforms
Gerardo_Landscape
01-21-2014 11:11 PM
09-15-2014 02:12 PM
by Steve
5 1,597
Greetings from the north
Northwoods Outdoors
09-13-2014 08:55 AM
09-15-2014 02:07 PM
by Steve
1 943
» Popular Tags
2wd 4x4 aerocore apartment complex article marketing auger bid billy goat brushcutter blades care charge christmas collections collections subcontractor equipment rental exmark ferris foreman four wheel drive gopherhaul grass gravely growing a lawn care business health hills honda how much to charge husqvarna installation john deere quik trac landscape services lawn lawn care lawn care business lawn care business book lawn care business seo lawn care business show lawn care business website lawn care business website seo lawn care website lesco marketing mechanic monthly mr dave mulch mulch price new buisness new business new mower podcast pto running a business scag schedule scripts search engine optimization seo small engine repair starting a business starting a lawn care business steve stihl theft toro toro grand stand trailer trimmer rack walk behind walker
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.


(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.

(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy