Lawn Care Business Forum Lawn Care Business Book Lawn Care Business Blog Lawn Care Software
Home Forum Contract & Flyer Templates Blog Software Videos Podcast Calculators / Estimators Store Mower Review Design It Yourself Lawn Business School

Go Back   GopherHaul Landscaping & Lawn Care Business Marketing Forum > Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Property Management Forums > General Talk

General Talk If it doesn't fit anywhere else, post it here.

How do you feel, bro?


General Talk

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, post it here.
View Poll Results: How do you feel after the first few months of mowing?
Give me all your money you bastard clients, then DISAPPEAR!! 16 48.48%
I'm sick of mowing now, I want it to FCKING SNOW BABY! SNOW ON MY FACE, AWWW YEAHHH! 12 36.36%
No ones interested in hiring us anymore, but I'll KEEP ON TRYING MOTHA FUGGAZ!!! 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 08-31-2012, 07:38 AM
xandrew245x xandrew245x is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 648
Rep Power: 3
xandrew245x is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpld View Post
i say give me all your money and disappear you bastards.

we are just about hitting the final 3 month push for the season with the lovely leaf season coming up and this year has been a very taxing year with help and weather.

this is only the second or third year in 23 years that the season can not end soon enough.
maybe i am getting older or what have you but after 23 years and solid success i think i am on the cusp of making a major change in my business.

even though i have had the success i still feel as though i could be further along and after all these years i finally realized that as long as i am still getting bogged down with being on the job i will never be able to take it to that level of just managing a business.
there are limitations to how far you can go when the owner spends the lion's share of his time on the jobs.
So what do you think is your next step? Are you considering hiring more employees and then focusing on expanding your business more?
__________________

Carlisle Lawn Care
Reply With Quote

Stop guess-timating. Learn how to estimate and make money! $$$
Mow Time Estimator Lawn Care Price Estimator Mulch and Topsoil Calculator Snow Plow Estimate Calculator


  #12  
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 AM
jymie's Avatar
jymie jymie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hamburg New York
Posts: 905
Rep Power: 7
jymie is on a distinguished road
Default

Lawn care business tipsLawn Care Business Book
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE2009 View Post
I'm also firing my helper at the end of October. That s.o.b became useless once Spring hit! I don't ever want him back, unless he's willing to move is lazy a$$ and apply himself.
I just fired one of my guys. His work ethic deteriorated to the point that he was costing me money on anything we did other than mowing. Then on one job we were weeding the beds and trimming the bushes at, another worker told me he said not to work too quick...WTF I don't need anyone that thinks he should work slow so he can get paid more money. And I upped his pay this year too, that was just a waste of money. He had a tendency to stand around when he should be working. I saw more than enough of that.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-31-2012, 10:08 AM
SECTLANDSCAPING SECTLANDSCAPING is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 1,912
Rep Power: 0
SECTLANDSCAPING is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymie View Post
I just fired one of my guys. His work ethic deteriorated to the point that he was costing me money on anything we did other than mowing. Then on one job we were weeding the beds and trimming the bushes at, another worker told me he said not to work too quick...WTF I don't need anyone that thinks he should work slow so he can get paid more money. And I upped his pay this year too, that was just a waste of money. He had a tendency to stand around when he should be working. I saw more than enough of that.
In the spring when I have new hires everyone works hard. Ill replace a few old guys with new guys then by the end of the year I'm in the same situation. it just seems like peoples work ethic suffers the longer they work for you.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,835
Rep Power: 10
Steve has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
but after 23 years and solid success i think i am on the cusp of making a major change in my business.

even though i have had the success i still feel as though i could be further along and after all these years i finally realized that as long as i am still getting bogged down with being on the job i will never be able to take it to that level of just managing a business.
there are limitations to how far you can go when the owner spends the lion's share of his time on the jobs.
I know this has already been asked, but do you have any advice for newer lawn care business owners that are looking into their future and hoping they can get to the point where they aren't in the field and instead, spend more time managing?

What kind of traps of pitfalls do they have to avoid to get there?
__________________
- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-31-2012, 08:36 PM
dpld dpld is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nj
Posts: 885
Rep Power: 0
dpld is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I know this has already been asked, but do you have any advice for newer lawn care business owners that are looking into their future and hoping they can get to the point where they aren't in the field and instead, spend more time managing?

What kind of traps of pitfalls do they have to avoid to get there?

well steve and xandrew, there are some things about my plans that i legally can not talk about yet but when i can i will certainly share them with all when that time comes.

some of the things i can share i have been contemplating for a few years now and at this point and being 47 as the old saying goes " **** or get of the pot "
and by that i mean you have to be willing to change your entire philosophy on everything that gets done.

first off, we are landscapers. we all work hard and we all have high hopes but we all fall into the same trap of needing to have control over everything.
there is nothing wrong with that but the problem is and the trap we fall into is we have a tendency to seize control of the wrong things.

i always thought that if i was present on the job that the work would always get done properly and by being on the job i would also have better control over how the trucks get driven and how the machines get cared for and how the customer views my company.

the problem with that although it has had it's success is you can not dedicate the time needed as well as focus on the important things you need to focus on as a business owner.

as a business owner, you need to have rock solid proven systems in place where that it gets to the point where it runs itself.
by that i mean once you get past the start up stages you need to have every element of the business from a to z figured out and people in place to deal with it.
not so much what jobs get done and on what day but every aspect of the business from finances, accounting, hiring, marketing ( which there are 7 major elements to that alone) to short term and long term plans on where you need to be.

some of us spend a good deal of our lives learning the trade and working it and when we start a business we just carry on with what we know and none of us really learn or know truly how to operate a business and some of us do a great job pretending.

a lot of us start from nothing and we have some success and see growth or at least think we see growth and then we think we know what we are doing and just keep plugging away and repeat that bobbing stroke, repeat that bobbing stroke.
then we find ourselves making more money every year and once again we think we got it all figured out.

to give you a idea as to what i am getting at i will use myself as a example.
i am on pace this year to hitting 600,000 in sales.
sounds good right, and i bet you think wow this guy is doing great and i want to get there.
well first let me say, that 600,000 k ain't squat and i am still in the small business category and barely a blip on the radar.
second, do you really know how much freaking grass you need to cut and how many shrubs you need to trim and how many flowers you have to plant and how much mulch you need to spread to make that money?

well i will tell you, it is a sheetload and until you do it it is what ever you think it is x's 10.
you will never know until you have to do it.
my point is i can not even begin to tell you what it cost to make that money and long story short what is left is not what you would think it is.

i could probably make the same money as a successful sales rep for a big company.
i am cool with the costs because in the end it takes money to make money but i need to make more if i want to put myself past the point of a excellent high end job in this industry and if your goal is not to surpass what the highest paying job in the industry is then you have no business running a business.

in order to bust into the next level i need to manage my business and i probably should have done it years ago but it is what it is.

you have to lose the cutter mentality, you are a businessman (or woman)
your business will not grow if you are driving crews around and sitting on a mower all day and you need to be out there drumming up business and managing a business, that is why you hire help to cut the grass.

i am sure a lot of people read this and say, " hey i spend time drumming up business and i don't know who you are talking about " and i say unless you are doing it for 6 to 8 hrs a day and covering every aspect of sales and exhausting them it will level off.
not all leads result in a job and it on average it takes 6 to 12 months for a lead to come to light.
and the few you get come from hundreds that you pursue.

you pick your market ratio of what you want to do, do you want to do commercial or do you want to do residential?
do you want a mix like a 60/40 mix of residential or commercial?

then there is marketing, there is social media, target marketing, networking, mailings, standard advertising, cold calling and good old market recondition.
are you focusing on a couple or are you doing it all and a lot of it?

you should be doing it all and lots and lots of it because it all works and some better then others but it all adds up to a job hear and a job there and it is easy to focus on the things that work best and discard the rest.

are you a member of any homeowner associations or property management associations or any associations that pertain to institutions ?

if so do you go to the meetings regularly? that is a small glimpse into what real networking is all about and that is how you land the big jobs.

big jobs result in big money and do you want to cut 200 lawns every week at 40 bucks a pop or do you want to service 10, 20, 30 or more big properties that will fetch 10 times the money as 200 homeowners which results in fewer locations to deal with and at least 150 less bosses telling you what to do.

do you want to waste your time waiting on 200 bucks from mrs jones or do you want to be waiting on a check for 50 grand? although i hate waiting like anyone else i would rather wait on the latter.

i could go on for hours and it will probably take several posts to really even touch base and explain what i am really even talking about but what i am saying in a nut shell is that for every 100 grand you make it may cost you 50 to 70 grand to make that and you can cut costs by doing as much yourself but then you will level off and get maxed out and that is where you stay and as a business you need to constantly grow in revenue.
there is no magic number to success, if you make 50 k this year then next year you need to make 100k and so on and so on and that is what i did but now i have maxed out and leveled off and in order to keep growing i need to change my business model and work under a increased and better system.

my advice to anyone starting out is to never lose sight of that and you should not only work on how to increase you revenue but you must work on getting to the point where you hire people to do the work and focus on running the business and you are no longer riding a mower all day.

the money you think you are saving by being there pails into comparison to what you are losing in missed opportunities because you are not building your business because you are riding a mower all day.

there is many other area's to cover and reasons to what i am doing and like i said it will probably come to light in further posts because as you already seen this post is a mile long and i am actually getting sick of typing at this point but if you need further clarification as to what i am working on just ask away and if it is something i can discuss i will gladly discuss it further.

thanks for reading, Dan
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-01-2012, 08:41 AM
wat5150 wat5150 is offline
new member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 604
Rep Power: 0
wat5150 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpld View Post
well steve and xandrew, there are some things about my plans that i legally can not talk about yet but when i can i will certainly share them with all when that time comes.

some of the things i can share i have been contemplating for a few years now and at this point and being 47 as the old saying goes " **** or get of the pot "
and by that i mean you have to be willing to change your entire philosophy on everything that gets done.

first off, we are landscapers. we all work hard and we all have high hopes but we all fall into the same trap of needing to have control over everything.
there is nothing wrong with that but the problem is and the trap we fall into is we have a tendency to seize control of the wrong things.

i always thought that if i was present on the job that the work would always get done properly and by being on the job i would also have better control over how the trucks get driven and how the machines get cared for and how the customer views my company.

the problem with that although it has had it's success is you can not dedicate the time needed as well as focus on the important things you need to focus on as a business owner.

as a business owner, you need to have rock solid proven systems in place where that it gets to the point where it runs itself.
by that i mean once you get past the start up stages you need to have every element of the business from a to z figured out and people in place to deal with it.
not so much what jobs get done and on what day but every aspect of the business from finances, accounting, hiring, marketing ( which there are 7 major elements to that alone) to short term and long term plans on where you need to be.

some of us spend a good deal of our lives learning the trade and working it and when we start a business we just carry on with what we know and none of us really learn or know truly how to operate a business and some of us do a great job pretending.

a lot of us start from nothing and we have some success and see growth or at least think we see growth and then we think we know what we are doing and just keep plugging away and repeat that bobbing stroke, repeat that bobbing stroke.
then we find ourselves making more money every year and once again we think we got it all figured out.

to give you a idea as to what i am getting at i will use myself as a example.
i am on pace this year to hitting 600,000 in sales.
sounds good right, and i bet you think wow this guy is doing great and i want to get there.
well first let me say, that 600,000 k ain't squat and i am still in the small business category and barely a blip on the radar.
second, do you really know how much freaking grass you need to cut and how many shrubs you need to trim and how many flowers you have to plant and how much mulch you need to spread to make that money?

well i will tell you, it is a sheetload and until you do it it is what ever you think it is x's 10.
you will never know until you have to do it.
my point is i can not even begin to tell you what it cost to make that money and long story short what is left is not what you would think it is.

i could probably make the same money as a successful sales rep for a big company.
i am cool with the costs because in the end it takes money to make money but i need to make more if i want to put myself past the point of a excellent high end job in this industry and if your goal is not to surpass what the highest paying job in the industry is then you have no business running a business.

in order to bust into the next level i need to manage my business and i probably should have done it years ago but it is what it is.

you have to lose the cutter mentality, you are a businessman (or woman)
your business will not grow if you are driving crews around and sitting on a mower all day and you need to be out there drumming up business and managing a business, that is why you hire help to cut the grass.

i am sure a lot of people read this and say, " hey i spend time drumming up business and i don't know who you are talking about " and i say unless you are doing it for 6 to 8 hrs a day and covering every aspect of sales and exhausting them it will level off.
not all leads result in a job and it on average it takes 6 to 12 months for a lead to come to light.
and the few you get come from hundreds that you pursue.

you pick your market ratio of what you want to do, do you want to do commercial or do you want to do residential?
do you want a mix like a 60/40 mix of residential or commercial?

then there is marketing, there is social media, target marketing, networking, mailings, standard advertising, cold calling and good old market recondition.
are you focusing on a couple or are you doing it all and a lot of it?

you should be doing it all and lots and lots of it because it all works and some better then others but it all adds up to a job hear and a job there and it is easy to focus on the things that work best and discard the rest.

are you a member of any homeowner associations or property management associations or any associations that pertain to institutions ?

if so do you go to the meetings regularly? that is a small glimpse into what real networking is all about and that is how you land the big jobs.

big jobs result in big money and do you want to cut 200 lawns every week at 40 bucks a pop or do you want to service 10, 20, 30 or more big properties that will fetch 10 times the money as 200 homeowners which results in fewer locations to deal with and at least 150 less bosses telling you what to do.

do you want to waste your time waiting on 200 bucks from mrs jones or do you want to be waiting on a check for 50 grand? although i hate waiting like anyone else i would rather wait on the latter.

i could go on for hours and it will probably take several posts to really even touch base and explain what i am really even talking about but what i am saying in a nut shell is that for every 100 grand you make it may cost you 50 to 70 grand to make that and you can cut costs by doing as much yourself but then you will level off and get maxed out and that is where you stay and as a business you need to constantly grow in revenue.
there is no magic number to success, if you make 50 k this year then next year you need to make 100k and so on and so on and that is what i did but now i have maxed out and leveled off and in order to keep growing i need to change my business model and work under a increased and better system.

my advice to anyone starting out is to never lose sight of that and you should not only work on how to increase you revenue but you must work on getting to the point where you hire people to do the work and focus on running the business and you are no longer riding a mower all day.

the money you think you are saving by being there pails into comparison to what you are losing in missed opportunities because you are not building your business because you are riding a mower all day.

there is many other area's to cover and reasons to what i am doing and like i said it will probably come to light in further posts because as you already seen this post is a mile long and i am actually getting sick of typing at this point but if you need further clarification as to what i am working on just ask away and if it is something i can discuss i will gladly discuss it further.

thanks for reading, Dan
Great info. Thanks for the insight!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Grass Doctor Grass Doctor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: san antonio tx
Posts: 407
Rep Power: 3
Grass Doctor is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpld View Post
well steve and xandrew, there are some things about my plans that i legally can not talk about yet but when i can i will certainly share them with all when that time comes.

some of the things i can share i have been contemplating for a few years now and at this point and being 47 as the old saying goes " **** or get of the pot "
and by that i mean you have to be willing to change your entire philosophy on everything that gets done.

first off, we are landscapers. we all work hard and we all have high hopes but we all fall into the same trap of needing to have control over everything.
there is nothing wrong with that but the problem is and the trap we fall into is we have a tendency to seize control of the wrong things.

i always thought that if i was present on the job that the work would always get done properly and by being on the job i would also have better control over how the trucks get driven and how the machines get cared for and how the customer views my company.

the problem with that although it has had it's success is you can not dedicate the time needed as well as focus on the important things you need to focus on as a business owner.

as a business owner, you need to have rock solid proven systems in place where that it gets to the point where it runs itself.
by that i mean once you get past the start up stages you need to have every element of the business from a to z figured out and people in place to deal with it.
not so much what jobs get done and on what day but every aspect of the business from finances, accounting, hiring, marketing ( which there are 7 major elements to that alone) to short term and long term plans on where you need to be.

some of us spend a good deal of our lives learning the trade and working it and when we start a business we just carry on with what we know and none of us really learn or know truly how to operate a business and some of us do a great job pretending.

a lot of us start from nothing and we have some success and see growth or at least think we see growth and then we think we know what we are doing and just keep plugging away and repeat that bobbing stroke, repeat that bobbing stroke.
then we find ourselves making more money every year and once again we think we got it all figured out.

to give you a idea as to what i am getting at i will use myself as a example.
i am on pace this year to hitting 600,000 in sales.
sounds good right, and i bet you think wow this guy is doing great and i want to get there.
well first let me say, that 600,000 k ain't squat and i am still in the small business category and barely a blip on the radar.
second, do you really know how much freaking grass you need to cut and how many shrubs you need to trim and how many flowers you have to plant and how much mulch you need to spread to make that money?

well i will tell you, it is a sheetload and until you do it it is what ever you think it is x's 10.
you will never know until you have to do it.
my point is i can not even begin to tell you what it cost to make that money and long story short what is left is not what you would think it is.

i could probably make the same money as a successful sales rep for a big company.
i am cool with the costs because in the end it takes money to make money but i need to make more if i want to put myself past the point of a excellent high end job in this industry and if your goal is not to surpass what the highest paying job in the industry is then you have no business running a business.

in order to bust into the next level i need to manage my business and i probably should have done it years ago but it is what it is.

you have to lose the cutter mentality, you are a businessman (or woman)
your business will not grow if you are driving crews around and sitting on a mower all day and you need to be out there drumming up business and managing a business, that is why you hire help to cut the grass.

i am sure a lot of people read this and say, " hey i spend time drumming up business and i don't know who you are talking about " and i say unless you are doing it for 6 to 8 hrs a day and covering every aspect of sales and exhausting them it will level off.
not all leads result in a job and it on average it takes 6 to 12 months for a lead to come to light.
and the few you get come from hundreds that you pursue.

you pick your market ratio of what you want to do, do you want to do commercial or do you want to do residential?
do you want a mix like a 60/40 mix of residential or commercial?

then there is marketing, there is social media, target marketing, networking, mailings, standard advertising, cold calling and good old market recondition.
are you focusing on a couple or are you doing it all and a lot of it?

you should be doing it all and lots and lots of it because it all works and some better then others but it all adds up to a job hear and a job there and it is easy to focus on the things that work best and discard the rest.

are you a member of any homeowner associations or property management associations or any associations that pertain to institutions ?

if so do you go to the meetings regularly? that is a small glimpse into what real networking is all about and that is how you land the big jobs.

big jobs result in big money and do you want to cut 200 lawns every week at 40 bucks a pop or do you want to service 10, 20, 30 or more big properties that will fetch 10 times the money as 200 homeowners which results in fewer locations to deal with and at least 150 less bosses telling you what to do.

do you want to waste your time waiting on 200 bucks from mrs jones or do you want to be waiting on a check for 50 grand? although i hate waiting like anyone else i would rather wait on the latter.

i could go on for hours and it will probably take several posts to really even touch base and explain what i am really even talking about but what i am saying in a nut shell is that for every 100 grand you make it may cost you 50 to 70 grand to make that and you can cut costs by doing as much yourself but then you will level off and get maxed out and that is where you stay and as a business you need to constantly grow in revenue.
there is no magic number to success, if you make 50 k this year then next year you need to make 100k and so on and so on and that is what i did but now i have maxed out and leveled off and in order to keep growing i need to change my business model and work under a increased and better system.

my advice to anyone starting out is to never lose sight of that and you should not only work on how to increase you revenue but you must work on getting to the point where you hire people to do the work and focus on running the business and you are no longer riding a mower all day.

the money you think you are saving by being there pails into comparison to what you are losing in missed opportunities because you are not building your business because you are riding a mower all day.

there is many other area's to cover and reasons to what i am doing and like i said it will probably come to light in further posts because as you already seen this post is a mile long and i am actually getting sick of typing at this point but if you need further clarification as to what i am working on just ask away and if it is something i can discuss i will gladly discuss it further.

thanks for reading, Dan
damm its these a testament or what.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:11 AM
LawnBoy0311 LawnBoy0311 is offline
new member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,169
Rep Power: 0
LawnBoy0311 is on a distinguished road
Default

For some of us, we're going into the last month. Whats the game plan?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-19-2012, 08:26 AM
CHEESE2009's Avatar
CHEESE2009 CHEESE2009 is offline
Dr. Scott - Ruler of the Underworld
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Switzerland, Grindelwald
Age: 74
Posts: 4,475
Rep Power: 10
CHEESE2009 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnBoy0311 View Post
For some of us, we're going into the last month. Whats the game plan?
Buy beer. Smooth sailing.

-

You can also try to make some 'speed' adjustments, lawns grow less so we should all be able to pick up the pace for the week, leaving maybe a full day open to do other jobs for our clients to make a good chunk of money before 'leaf removal' and 'snow removal' crap.

I know as a fact, that if we do nothing, and just wait for the season to end... We'll regret it... So get out there and do some fancy work before it's too late!

Last call for more money!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just dose not feel right? jasonw Starting a lawn care business. 31 10-05-2012 06:15 AM
Boy, did I feel stupid mark123 General Talk 3 08-07-2009 10:37 PM
Ever feel this way? Steve Lawn Maintenance / Lawn Renovation 0 11-29-2006 12:46 PM
Which do you feel will do better? Steve General Business Discussions 2 04-13-2006 03:25 PM
Do you feel more legitimate? Steve General Business Discussions 3 03-24-2006 08:32 PM

» Recent Threads
  RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views
New to the forum
LCRobert
01-26-2015 10:21 PM
Yesterday 07:47 PM
by LCRobert
6 123
Government contracts
avetslawncare
11-15-2014 08:50 AM
Yesterday 04:27 PM
by Chilehead
7 771
Contact last years...
googus
Yesterday 09:13 AM
Yesterday 12:31 PM
by Steve
1 52
What happened to Better...
Steve
01-27-2014 04:07 PM
Yesterday 12:26 PM
by Steve
21 3,130
Lawn care truck
Steve
10-10-2009 03:40 AM
Yesterday 12:23 PM
by Steve
44 15,987
adding something new...
veteranslawncaresystems
Yesterday 12:13 AM
Yesterday 12:16 PM
by Steve
1 53
Looking for advice on...
berryjam
01-21-2015 07:37 PM
Yesterday 12:13 PM
by Steve
12 351
Bidding to get other work
Rodriguez11
07-21-2011 11:52 PM
Yesterday 12:08 PM
by Steve
29 9,379
How many contracts...
5StarLawnscaping
01-12-2015 03:51 PM
Yesterday 11:04 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
10 534
"Part Timers", "Low...
doug1980
06-10-2009 12:55 PM
01-27-2015 09:01 PM
by jrs.landscaping
43 10,253
Is anyone doing mosquito...
BWild
01-27-2015 12:30 PM
01-27-2015 07:24 PM
by avetslawncare
4 95
TaskEasy & Plowz & Mowz...
jrwalker333
01-25-2015 01:02 PM
01-27-2015 02:14 PM
by Steve
5 172
New to group
ron@alpine
01-27-2015 08:45 AM
01-27-2015 01:29 PM
by Steve
1 66
please Help with none...
Lawnboyman1170
01-09-2015 09:46 AM
01-27-2015 01:27 PM
by Steve
13 589
does this sound good or...
Bradcook21
01-22-2015 09:24 AM
01-27-2015 07:42 AM
by ringahding1
9 294
second year advise
cmdlawncare
01-23-2015 06:22 PM
01-27-2015 07:31 AM
by ringahding1
6 246
These are the days on...
ExtremeLawncareServices
01-11-2015 11:41 AM
01-25-2015 09:34 AM
by ExtremeLawncareServices
9 536
need advise
rawssrob
02-23-2010 02:45 PM
01-23-2015 06:40 PM
by cmdlawncare
7 2,565
New to forum
ROB N
01-23-2015 08:35 AM
01-23-2015 01:53 PM
by Steve
1 127
Extending the life of...
rmccutchan
01-17-2015 12:37 AM
01-23-2015 01:43 PM
by Steve
8 364
osceola lawn service
jasa@wildblue.net
01-22-2015 03:23 PM
01-23-2015 01:38 PM
by Steve
1 143
Tax Question
Wolf4dk
01-20-2015 01:11 AM
01-22-2015 02:28 PM
by Steve
4 269
Billy Goat Vac
Mr. Mow
01-19-2015 07:42 AM
01-22-2015 02:18 PM
by Steve
6 261
Property Pricing
GVL
01-19-2015 02:46 PM
01-21-2015 02:18 PM
by Steve
5 312
Landscapers Source For...
breadcrumb
01-16-2015 02:44 PM
01-21-2015 05:55 AM
by breadcrumb
14 481
Hoa advice
Bradcook21
01-16-2015 09:36 PM
01-20-2015 04:30 PM
by Steve
4 294
My Invention
biglee
01-11-2015 07:51 PM
01-20-2015 10:16 AM
by biglee
16 649
How to beat the pre pay...
stansg1fresh
01-13-2015 04:33 PM
01-19-2015 03:38 PM
by ringahding1
3 374
Hello from Md
homey
12-17-2014 06:55 PM
01-19-2015 01:37 PM
by Steve
12 1,154
Hi from Illinois
burtle
01-02-2015 09:46 PM
01-19-2015 01:22 PM
by Steve
3 538
Hello from SW FL!!
5StarLawnscaping
12-05-2014 02:35 PM
01-19-2015 01:20 PM
by Steve
14 1,468
Lost my @#$ blower
stevef1201
01-11-2015 08:31 AM
01-17-2015 02:21 PM
by lxarth
2 395
Another Illinoisan.....
barhopper
01-11-2015 05:38 PM
01-16-2015 04:29 PM
by Steve
10 455
marketing with pizza...
apmAkron
01-15-2015 09:57 AM
01-15-2015 06:29 PM
by Steve
4 286
CRM and Quickbooks?
5StarLawnscaping
01-15-2015 08:06 AM
01-15-2015 08:06 AM
by 5StarLawnscaping
0 212
New Member, Indiana Iraq...
Timbo
07-14-2011 09:44 AM
01-14-2015 06:14 PM
by Steve
10 3,811
check this box truck out!
BLAZIER-1991
01-07-2015 07:40 PM
01-13-2015 03:06 PM
by biglee
8 659
My community only ad...
googus
01-12-2015 09:55 AM
01-13-2015 02:44 PM
by Steve
5 347
12 Years in Business!
Chilehead
10-23-2014 09:07 AM
01-13-2015 09:37 AM
by Chilehead
18 1,834
use a small business...
BLAZIER-1991
12-25-2014 12:21 AM
01-12-2015 06:32 PM
by BLAZIER-1991
30 1,601
tips on creating a...
BLAZIER-1991
01-08-2015 07:22 PM
01-12-2015 06:19 PM
by BLAZIER-1991
4 489
During Your Down Time
achri12
12-24-2014 03:03 PM
01-12-2015 03:54 PM
by Steve
10 1,119
Leaf cleanup
Bradcook21
01-09-2015 02:21 PM
01-12-2015 12:22 PM
by Jamesw86
4 472
Has Anyone Used Plowz ?
dpld
01-08-2014 12:14 PM
01-11-2015 02:17 PM
by burtle
20 3,443
What to pay help
Bradcook21
01-07-2015 01:32 PM
01-08-2015 07:01 PM
by Steve
1 486
Need a trailer
googus
01-07-2015 09:40 AM
01-08-2015 10:24 AM
by Upscale2
7 607
Do you guys charge buy...
burtle
01-02-2015 09:58 PM
01-07-2015 08:37 PM
by Shark1611
14 973
Organic Lawn Care...
NHray
10-17-2014 07:05 PM
01-07-2015 07:05 PM
by greyhound
18 2,205
Need advice please
CHenricks
01-06-2015 01:17 AM
01-07-2015 03:34 PM
by Steve
4 573
Mowing 2 acres
Bradcook21
01-05-2015 03:13 PM
01-07-2015 03:32 PM
by Steve
9 712
» Popular Tags
2wd 4x4 aerocore apartment bid apartment complex auger bark billy goat brushcutter blades bush care collections deliquentaccounts ditches edging employee problems equipment rental estimate first truck flyers foreman four wheel drive georgia google gopherhaul grass gravely growing a lawn care business hills hiring husqvarna john deere quik trac landscape services lawn lawn care lawn care business podcast lawn care business seo lawn care business show lawn care business website lawn care business website seo lawn care website lighting brass outdoor lights marketing mr dave mulch new mower past due per hour charge per hour service podcast pricing pto push versus ride running a business savannah search engine optimization seo shell small engine repair square foot starting a lawn care business steep lawns sulky theft toro grand stand trailer tree trimmer rack up sell employee web design
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.


(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.

(C) 2011 Riggs Publications - Terms of use & Privacy Policy