I'm using Google Chrome.
I really like the layout and the choice of colors!
I'll do my best to critic your site in order to help you, without being a douche LOL. Just tryin to help.
1. To start, I'm just curious as to why you didn't use html5?
2. You should get a favicon.ico
3. Just to test, try adding some top-padding to the header image. I think it would look better separated from my search bar
but it's not that big of an issue.
4. The footer links are inactive. Facebook | Contact Us | F.A.Q
5. The border around your header,nav,content,footer should be darker, instead of a light blue.
1. In places (buttons) where you put "F.A.Q." you should remove the '.' after Q so that it looks like "F.A.Q" instead of "F.A.Q.".
2. For example, on the services page there are several paragraphs, spruce them up by boldening
each option, it helps to read and separate text.
1. You should change the page titles
to "Weekend Warrior Lawns, Port Huron, ML" instead of "Welcome", "Services" etc...
2. Remove the gallery page completely if you don't plan on creating one, and if it just references facebook.
3. Why not add a map of your service location to your contact page for those who are more visual? Or you can just remove the page entirely, and add a map to your Welcome page.
3.2 Later, you should have your contact information on every page, regardless if the header images uses it (you might change it to another photo).
4. You should have a page dedicated to displaying a list of services that branch off into their own pages.
Services > Lawn Maint > Lawn Maint Page (description, photos, etc).
Services > Snow Rem > Snow Rem Page (description, photos, etc).
Like Hedgemaster said, not a big fan of focusing in on 'mom and pop', to me personally, it takes away the aura of success from a company.
I understand your aim, and it might work... but showing that you are a family man etc picture with your really adorable
kid, I just don't know about that being beneficial.
I would remove anything that is negative. When we vote for political leaders, the ones who are talking bad about their opponents .... we tend to think little of them regardless if what they say is true or not. You want your site to be positive and nothing less!
I see that you offer grass seed packets, cds, and a sprinkler for free for every client who signs a contract. Do they receive all of these items, or must they select just one? I like the idea, but I can see this becoming expensive no?