Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 05 2008,11:31)]If you can post some figures on how you would bid this, it would be appreciated. It will help others reading this learn how to come up with figures for their bids too.
We all tend to learn better by example.
the apartment complex above wants:
1. weekly cuts during the growing season (April-September)
2. 3 cuts per month for march and october
3. 2 cuts per month for nov, dec, jan, and feb
4. edging of hard surfaces and weed eating will be performed every 2 weeks during the growing season and as needed during the off-season
5. clippings and other debris to be blown from walks, patios, and parking areas after each mowing
6. plant beds to be weeded by chemical means and supplemented by hand, weeding once a month to provide a weed free enviroment
7. all trees and shrubs to be pruned 2 times a year at the appropiate time for plant and flower developpments using proper horticultural practices
8. pine straw will be put out 2 times a year(April/October) at the appropriate time
9. seasonal flowers will be planted 2 times a year at the appropriate time
10. fertilization and weed control for turf- 6 times per year
11. monthly checking for irrigation systems
any help would be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
using keiths program for *just for lawn service was $1,400 a cut