Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (kdvandco @ April 04 2008,1:12)]im loving the logo..id like to know which one you decided on..
good luck in 08
Thanks... it's the one I posted. I've bought a 6X10 trailer, 48" Hustler Fastrak Z-turn mower, trimmer, edger, blower by Robin and a residential push mower.
I just got my cards in, flyers will be ready tomorrow and I've got magnetic signs for my truck and a metal sign for my trailer.
I've already got 3 long term commitments for lawn care and I haven't really advertised yet.
Marketing plan is to:
1. Ad in the paper for 3 weeks
2. Ad in Penny Shopper
3. Distribute 2,000 flyers
4. Talk to a lot of business owners
5. Give cards to my friends and neighbors for them to distribute.
6. I live near a large military base where about 80% are deployed. I plan to approach some Family Support Groups and offer my services at a discount to family members of deployed Soldiers.
7. Look into cost of Yellow Page ad.
8. Possibly set up website
BTW... I invested in some polo shirts and hats w/ the logo to ensure I present a professional appearance.
I'm excited... any other ideas.