» Welcome to the Gopher Lawn Care Business Forum
- General Talk
||09-29-2012 11:59 PM
You know you are a lawn maintenance professional when....
I expect all of you to add to this!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A LAWN MAINTENANCE PROFESSIONAL WHEN....
"WHAT?" (shouted) becomes the most used word of your vocabulary.
The only clean socks you own, are the socks you bought today.
You're the gas stations most profitable client.
Speed bumps and potholes are your biggest threat.
You drive better with a trailer attached to your truck.
All of your most interesting stories are related to grass somehow.
You've trimmed an entire backyard, because getting the lawn mower for some reason seemed more tiring.
You don't remember what grass smells like anymore.
||09-30-2012 06:24 AM
You keep thinking to yourself, "The grass looks greener on the other side."
|Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
||09-30-2012 07:02 AM
You swing wide to make turns when your not even towing your trailer......
You back into all parking spots .......
||09-30-2012 07:07 AM
When stepping in dog poop does not piss you off as much as it did when you first started.
||09-30-2012 08:40 AM
When you sharpen and change the mower blades as often if not more than you need to refuel your mowers.
||09-30-2012 08:47 AM
When having a flat tire, is no big deal.
|Apex Lawn & Landscape
||09-30-2012 10:48 AM
- when you keep on mowing when the customer is CLEARLY trying to get your attention .
- when your at the truck but dont string the trimmer because you can confidently trim with 1 half piece at half the speed.
- when your shoes have the faded green from the front on back and you don't care.
- when you just spent $20 on eye protection and you can't find a single pair .
- when you just left the gas station and realize you need gas .
- when the phrase .." hmm I think she doesn't need it this week" gets overused just because you dont want to get out of the truck &" you can't stand THAT F*ng yard.
- " babe just give me a minute..I worked so hard today " ( maybe 2 yards lol )
- when not at work and all a sudden a grey cloud swallows your right eye and you use everything in your possession to try and get it out.
- when you calmly do a discrete happy dance at the mailbox after receiving some long awaited checks.
- when you almost break up cuz your better half didn't wash your favorite pair of work jeans.
- when the trailer becomes your hockey stick and slap shots every trash can thats anywhere near the roadways.
- when you've just bull****ted a customer for 20 minutes and clearly didnt have a clue what you were talking about.
- you will do anything to get around taking off your boots.
- during the work day all females that are 3 & 4's have turned into 8 & 9's .
||09-30-2012 11:59 AM
When you reverse search a phone number to find an address, before calling the caller back.
This is too funny!
||10-01-2012 09:39 AM
When the sound of electric lawn equipment incites manic laughter.
When you seriously consider throwing herbicide onto deadbeat clients yard at night.
When you snicker when spraying herbicide on large weeds "HAHAHAHA! I am the plant GOD and you DIE"
When most of your costumers have nicknames that they can never find out about (they probably wouldn't be costumers for much longer)
When you decide you F'ing LOVE old people who have money and 5 minute attention span (less time wasted BS'ing).
You get up in the morning and walk like you got POLIO:D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Read more about these lawn care business marketing categories.
» Lawn Care Business Discussion Categories
How to Estimate - Services To Offer:
Apartment / Condo,
Color Change Plantings,
Fall Leaf Cleanups,
Home Safety Inspection,
Lawn Mower Repair,
Parking Lot Cleanups,
Pet Waste Removal,
How to Estimate Jobs:
Lawn Care Business:
Bikini Lawn Care,
Estimate or Proposal Form,
How to sell,
Lawn Care Contract,
Lawn Care Customer Survey,
Lawn Care Uniform,
Lawn Care Videos,
Tiger Time Lawn Care,
Lawn Care Business Books:
Lawn Care Customers:
How to get,
Lawn Care Employees:
1 Man Lawn Crew,
Your First Employee
lawn care equipment:
Lawn Care Truck,
Lawn Care Marketing:
Community Projects To Promote Your Business,
Cross Promotion / Synergy,
door to door,
Free Giveaway Contest,
Free Lawn Care Flyer Template,
Gift or Discount Cards,
Lawn Care Business Sales Letter,
Lawn Care Logo,
Lawn Care Marketing,
Lawn Care Truck & Trailer Signs,
Lawn Care Website,
Marketing on Craigslist.com,
Review My Lawn Care Marketing Material,
Word Of Mouth
Seasonal Promotion Ideas:
4th of July,
Armed Forces Day,
Landscaping Business Software,
Landscaping Estimate Software,
Lawn Care Business Software,
Lawn Care Estimating Software,
Lawn Care Software,
Search Engine Optimization