Opinion on this FERRIS zero turn?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on this FERRIS zero turn?????

This Ferris IS1500s is for sale in my area. It has a 48" deck and a 21hp Kawasaki engine. Doesn't say what year it is or how many hours are on it. It looks pretty good from what I can see, The owner says its "like new". He's asking $4000 for it, a new one of this model at the local Ferris dealer is around $6000. What do you guys think? Is it worth driving an hour to look at?

http://www.wantaddigest.com/proofs/0...p02_A00006.jpg
    Last edited by brian77833; 06-17-2009, 03:30 PM.

call the guy and see how many hours and what year it was made. If it is within the last 2....MAYBE 3 years and in PERFECT shape, nothing wrong at all, then it may be worth the $4000 if it has low hours like under 600hours

Comment

call the guy and see how many hours and what year it was made. If it is within the last 2....MAYBE 3 years and in PERFECT shape, nothing wrong at all, then it may be worth the $4000 if it has low hours like under 600hours
      make sure to ask for service records because the hour meter can be changed and it goes back zero hours!

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to our forum.

Do you have a favorite mower?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X