No announcement yet.

Outdoor Business Card Holder for Car/Truck, Sign, or Store Front

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program all #s and birthdays and pick up the phone and just say (whats up!!!!!
    Very interesting! How do you suggest going about getting their bday without sounding strange when asking?

I will admit follow up with buyers are my hardest things to do because it is hard read them over the phone, But it realy has to be done no matter how much I hate it!!!!!
    Are these follow up calls with customers who have already bought from you or is this more if they are on the fence about a product and you are just checking in to see where they stand?

Do you have any advice as to how to best go about this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very interesting! How do you suggest going about getting their bday without sounding strange when asking?

In my field of work it is easy, I have credit apps, But if you have currant costumer, just have then fill out a Customer Data Sheet.

Are these follow up calls with customers who have already bought from you or is this more if they are on the fence about a product and you are just checking in to see where they stand?

Both

Do you have any advice as to how to best go about this?
      Grind your teeth and do it. Stay friendly
      Always make notes if they have kids, names, ages, car they drive. Make notes on anything, so when you call you will have something to to discuss.

How is your kids doing? Are you taking care of that nice Cadillac. Can I use it HAHAHA! Just brake the ice!!

Thanx!
      Artie
      Artie Crowley
      www.marketingholders.com
      sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X