Power trac equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power trac equipment

Have you guys ever looked at this kind of equipment? They are made in the USA and when compared to many other brands, this is a rare feat. Now we know that not a 100% of the parts are likely made in the USA, but at least they don't outsources the parts to China or Korea or Mexico just to save $10 per machine...

Hereyou can see some of the machines they have. I think the machine is impressive and VERY versatile with many available attachments. Check it out.

And here are the prices for this machine.....

Or you can go to their home page for pictures and links to all their equipment. I really like their trailer outfits. It has room for many of the attachments and the machines are mostly articulating. One of the things I really like is that the decks have no or at least very few belts as the decks are operated by hydraulic motors. I think this is a great idea.

For those of you who have steep banks and slopes to mow, check out their slope mowers which have about 30 attachments available. The attachments appear to all be a quick attach system with hydraulic attach/disconnect so it can all be done from the seat so the operator never has to leave the machine. It is a very versatile machine, perfect for the landscaper or trenching man (Andy!).

I am thinking about making this one of the machines I would become a dealer for once I go full time in the shop.... I am excited about this machine!

Check it out!!!
    Eli

holy crap, become a dealer and I'll be your customer by then.

Comment

Its an impressive machine, is it not?

Comment

Working...
      X