Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Goat Vacuum

Anybody use these Billy Goat Vacuums ?

My closest dealer is 1.5 hrs away. But I think it's worth the drive to go get one

http://www.billygoat.com/site/intro.aspx?pid=60

Oh very neat! What got you to start thinking about getting one of them now?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hopefully for fall season, it seems to pick up pine needles

Comment

Any chance they could offer you a discount if you bought it now versus in the fall?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Any chance they could offer you a discount if you bought it now versus in the fall?
          Not sure, i want to go see them what they look like. I want the one that can pickup leaves/grass, garbage and has a little wood chipper

Comment

Oh well keep us posted on how all this goes!

Comment

I have got an older Billy Goat. Sucks leaves and small debris only but works great!

Comment

Can you use it at all with an extension pipe to get under bushes?

Comment

Can you use it at all with an extension pipe to get under bushes?
                  No, I usually blow the leaves out and then suck um up with the Billy Goat.

Comment

Working...
                  X