Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo Bed Edger

Hey,

Has anyone used the Echo BRD-280? I saw a youtube video on it I was wondering what anyone out there thought?

I just checked the new stick edger product review section and didn't find anything on that model yet.

If you get one, let us know what you think of it
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I checked another forum and found nothing on it either..... Good luck

Comment

Would be interested too, had ordered - but in Germany not available - not the Redefiner BD-280 and not the Edger PE-265 !

The EU didnīt gave the allowness to use.

Comment

Yep, I have one here in my garage right now.

Ok, here is what I think about it. Looks nice, feels nice in my hands.....
          Does a terrific job but I feel that it is a bit underpowerd, not a whole lot... just a bit. I had it work great on 5 or so beds and then I used it on a bed that is under very large trees doesnt get much sun and the soil was pretty dense, here is where I had is bog down several times and go extremely slow and ever skip a few spots and do them by hand.

But dont let that stop you from buying one. I wont be selling mine either, I am going to run the heck out of it this and many many more years

So... Overall I give it a 9 out of 10

-ray

Comment

Oh yeah... once that big huge cutter head spools up, watch out **** that could really do some damage if your not careful with it. But its also does a very impressive job that looks very nice.

Comment

Working...
            X