No announcement yet.

New trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob that is a very creative idea. You might need to mix some other marketing ideas in there to get them to bite but I don't know for sure. Maybe like cross promotion with flyers, or on the back of your invoices or maybe even the fridge magnet concept.

As you experiment with this, let me know what type of feedback you get.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ain't this what they call Free advertising ? as in you help me out, i'll help you out ?
      Not if you charge the for advertising space

Comment

Well I officially purchased the trailer (financing for 1 yr) then I'll be able to pay it off but anyways,

I was gonna take some pictures but I decided to wait, I am getting my logo done on both sides of the trailer plus a little sign on the side ramp.

Comment

I LOVE MY SIDE RAMP

I can't actually wait for spring to be able to fully use my trailer

I was raking up some leaves today and I just kept using the side ramp to load everything up

I suggest everybody to get a side ramp if your gonna buy a trailer, worth every PENNY

Comment

For those who don't have a side ramp, can you tell us a little about how it helps you and what you like most about it?

I'd love to see some pictures of you using it too!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

For those who don't have a side ramp, can you tell us a little about how it helps you and what you like most about it?

I'd love to see some pictures of you using it too!
              Well I haven't used my trailer as much yet, not busy at all

But I managed to get you guys a new picture of a close up with some Stihl stickers that my dealer had. I have some more stickers to come, like Husqvarna and my logo on the front.

Last edited by justin_time; 11-05-2008, 12:42 PM.

Comment

That is awesome Justin! I bet you are proud of it!

Comment

That is awesome Justin! I bet you are proud of it!
                  Yes, more stickers to come !!

I've got Husqvarna stickers to apply and I'm getting my logo done on one side and i will put one a sign on the ramp

Comment

These are my next plans, in the spring

What do you think ? I need a rack for my rakes/shovels and I was thinking of bolting it in the front of the trailer ?

Comment

I think that would make your trailer even more functional.

Comment

1st experience with the side ramp

Doing a leaf cleanup and I ended up having a half load and I had brought my tractor to pickup the leaves with my bagger.

Anyways, ended up making a half load, and I get to load my tractor in the front where the side ramp (i didn't know if it fit or not) but I tried it out and it fits, so when I go get my trailer (i got stuck on the lawn from the rain) I'm gonna load up my tractor from the side ramp

I will have pictures it will explain

Comment

I will have pictures it will explain
                          Great I am looking forwards to it.

Comment

Great I am looking forwards to it.
                            Here's my side ramp being used, I got a half load of leaves/branches and then I had brought my tractor with my bagger to bag all the leaves off the ground so

Here's a picture to explain

Last edited by justin_time; 11-18-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Justin,

That is fantastic! How would you have hauled those leaves with your old trailer? where would you have had your mower and how would that effected you
                              ?

Comment

Justin,

That is fantastic! How would you have hauled those leaves with your old trailer? where would you have had your mower and how would that effected you
                                ?
                                I don't think I would of been able to haul that many leaves in my old trailer, I would of have to make 2x more trips and I would of had to make another trip to get my mower

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X