New trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures

Now I want to get myself a trimmer rack and put on that right side next to the ramp. Get some letters done for my logo and slap it on my trailer... Get some Stihl, Husqvarna stickers to show the equipment that I use
    Last edited by justin_time; 10-04-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Everybody wanted pictures of my trailer and now their up and NO COMMENTS YET ? What's a matter with you guys hahahah

Comment

I really like that side gate! I don't think I have seen a trailer that size with a gate like that! Have you used it yet? How does it work getting in and out on the side like that? Do you like it more than the back?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very Nice! Built well as I can tell from the pictures. Looks like you got yourself a good one.
          Northern California

Comment

Very Nice! Built well as I can tell from the pictures. Looks like you got yourself a good one.
            Yeah it's really built well, compared to my original one that I had. The original one that I had was a piece of junk from the start. You would push on one corner of the trailer and everything would move

I really like that side gate! I don't think I have seen a trailer that size with a gate like that! Have you used it yet? How does it work getting in and out on the side like that? Do you like it more than the back?
            It's actually not my trailer yet since the dealer has to pay for it if it leaves the yard so yeah, I left it there for now until I have collected my customer payment from August/September then that trailer is gonna be mine

I ordered that trailer with that side ramp. I saw this from the millionaire's trailer in town.. he has 2 side ramp trailers.

Comment

Well I can't wait to hear your reaction on using the side ramps! I like the concept a lot.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Everybody wanted pictures of my trailer and now their up and NO COMMENTS YET ? What's a matter with you guys hahahah
                They are jealous and so am i, nice trailer, i can see the New ZTR you are getting sitting on the back and the push mowers on the side ramp. what make that trailer convenient, when you pull up to the job site and need the push mowers all you have to do is drop the side ramp and start mowing, instead of moving equipment around.

Rob

Comment

They are jealous and so am i, nice trailer, i can see the New ZTR you are getting sitting on the back and the push mowers on the side ramp. what make that trailer convenient, when you pull up to the job site and need the push mowers all you have to do is drop the side ramp and start mowing, instead of moving equipment around.

Rob
                  Yup, that's why I got it custom ordered just for that. The ramp is on the right side, so all I have to do is pull up to the curb and just do my job with the side ramp.. don't even have to touch the back (if i have small lawns of course)

http://www.jdjtrailers.com/ - Website to the company that makes the trailers, they got a big name out there now. Their tough, and they don't rust

Comment

Here's a picture of my original trailer.

I should take an exact picture with the same shirt with the new trailer haha

Comment

Thats a nice trailer justin.
                      I think its time for me to get a new one too.that side ramps a great idea too.
                      what about trimmer racks, and such ?

Comment

Thats a nice trailer justin.
                        I think its time for me to get a new one too.that side ramps a great idea too.
                        what about trimmer racks, and such ?
                        I plan to get a trimmer rack installed next to the side ramp so that everything is on the right hand side/curb. I plan to get the Xtreme racks from http://www.trailerracks.com/

They look like awesome racks, and get myself a line spool rack for my 3lb roll of line

Comment

All these different racks at http://www.greentouch.com
                          Last edited by justin_time; 10-07-2008, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Anybody get experience on how to get sponsors to put a sign/logo on your trailers/equipment for free ?

I so want to do this, but I'm sure they will try to sell me the stickers

Any toughts ?

Comment

Anybody get experience on how to get sponsors to put a sign/logo on your trailers/equipment for free ?

I so want to do this, but I'm sure they will try to sell me the stickers

Any toughts ?
                              Justin
                              i have put a lot of thought in to this, but not done it yet, i have a 24ft long cargo trailer, that i plan to sell 4ft x4ft space on the sides of the trailer along the front 1/3 and rear 1/3 the middle and the tail gate are mine (Prime Areas). first i will put a sign in the area's that are for rent "advertise your company here call xxx-xxx) then i would go to some business are ask if they are interested in getting there name around town for x $$ a month,also tell them that their business will be in front of 1000s of potential customers 5 days a week 8 hrs a day. In the contract state they provide the lettering. Also your lettering should be bigger so your company stands out. you could put 4x4(or what ever size you deem fit) metal panels that are removable, that way you can still work while the signs are being prep.

Rob

Comment

Justin
                                i have put a lot of thought in to this, but not done it yet, i have a 24ft long cargo trailer, that i plan to sell 4ft x4ft space on the sides of the trailer along the front 1/3 and rear 1/3 the middle and the tail gate are mine (Prime Areas). first i will put a sign in the area's that are for rent "advertise your company here call xxx-xxx) then i would go to some business are ask if they are interested in getting there name around town for x $$ a month,also tell them that their business will be in front of 1000s of potential customers 5 days a week 8 hrs a day. In the contract state they provide the lettering. Also your lettering should be bigger so your company stands out. you could put 4x4(or what ever size you deem fit) metal panels that are removable, that way you can still work while the signs are being prep.

Rob
                                Ain't this what they call Free advertising ? as in you help me out, i'll help you out ?

Comment

Working...
                                X