Have you seen these shoes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen these shoes?

A local equipment shop in my town sells these. I checked them out today, and they are built really well, with steel toes too. Check them out, they look like good quality. Built for lawn care operators.
    http://www.lawngrips.com/products_su...ubcategoryID=1
    Northern California

They look really nice, but a bit pricey for my budget
    I used to wear steel toe boots (ouch&#33 they were heavy, but then switch to my old running nikes. this ones doesnt seem heavy at all.

</a>
    .Fernando/CleanCut!.
    36\" Scag Kohler 15Hp Walk-Behind
    Toro Trimmer
    Echo PE-200 Edger
    Stihl BG 55 Blower

Comment

Yea, they werent heavy at all when I looked at them. I like the circular tread pattern so you can pivot without completely tearing up the lawn.
      Northern California

Comment

It&#39;s really unique&#33;

&#036;94

Do you think the niche is large enough to support a specialized shoe for lawn care providers?

Would you buy these? Why or why not?

What price range would you pay for shoes for work?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am a believer in good quality shoes. I would pay up to &#036;100 for a pair if i know I am getting good quality in return for my money. I was thinking about buying a pair. I will let you know if I do.
          Northern California

Comment

Would they help you even though you specialize in tree care now?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I think so. I could def. use the steel toes. I still do yard care, it keeps money flow coming in when the trees aren&#39;t coming down, so they would be helpful still.
              Northern California

Comment

Brandon,

Another thing that would be neat to know is if these shoes are actually selling at the store you visit. I like the concept and how the sole is designed to allow you to pivot I just don&#39;t know if this business has enough potential customers.

If they were looking for investors, would you invest in them?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X