No announcement yet.

Commercial WB or Z-Turn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres my outtake on equiptment buying. you are young you need to look for a new used machine i just went a bought a 48inch walkbehind exmark turf tracer hydro, i bought it for 3,000 new machine like that is 5,500 and mine is in really good conditon.but if your gonna buy a new machine and you can pay cash for it i would go exmark. check out there website productivity increases with that machine

Comment

Try making yourself known at some of the local equipment dealers. Inform them you are looking for a good quality machine. Chances are you can score a machine that was maintained by the dealer and traded in for a newer rig. They can also let other customers know that you are looking.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Try making yourself known at some of the local equipment dealers. Inform them you are looking for a good quality machine. Chances are you can score a machine that was maintained by the dealer and traded in for a newer rig. They can also let other customers know that you are looking.
        ok I will definately do that. My local Toro dealer already does know me pretty well but I will expand to different dealer, too. Thanks!
        15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
        LG Yard Services
        Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Comment

Working...
        X