Need a new trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new trailer

My current trailer "A 2016 model" has worked out great but I recently got a small bulldozer "Maybe 5,000lbs" My current trailer has a capacity of only 3,000lbs. so I need a new one. I would prefer brand new but there are so many options I have no idea where to start. Eventually I would like a mini excavator so it would be great to find out that could pull around one of those as well as this little dozer. And suggestions?

P.S. I am in N California and would prefer picking it up in person. Thanks for the help.

P.S.S. At this time the trailer will ONLY be used for the bulldozer which will mostly sit and do nothing.
    White Company

One fast thing. I just got a new Ram 1500 that says it has a towing capacity of just under 10,000lbs so that should not be an issue.
    White Company

Comment

Looks like you are enjoying some growth! What made you decide to get that new piece of equipment? As far as the trailer goes, have you checked whats available locally on craigslist?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Looks like you are enjoying some growth! What made you decide to get that new piece of equipment? As far as the trailer goes, have you checked whats available locally on craigslist?
        I have not seen any growth, I am really not in the business anymore but still love the work. I got the new little dozer because it was free and I can use it around my property as well as with some odd side jobs when it's needed. We have nothing locally, the only trailer dealer is Lowes and they don't have anything I would trust with this machine. I looked a little of Craigslist but everyone thinks there stuff is gold on there lol.
        White Company

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X