Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using Gravely or had experience with them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Gravely or had experience with them?

I started in business 6 yrs. ago on a part-time basis with a high-end residential Gravely Z. 3 yrs ago upgraded to a true Commercial Pro-Turn 148 XDZ w/ 24hp Kawasaki & bagging unit.
    Aside from an initial manufacturing defect that Gravely & my dealer stood behind & repaired quickly, I've had good service from this machine. Aside from regular maintenance, I've only had one problem with the engine needing valves adjusted. It does use about a quart of oil (Valvoline 10-30) per week, but it does not smoke. Mower has 1660 hrs on it currently.
    It cuts really well. Bagging system is too cumbersome but it's been a great mower so far.
    Any other with experience/opinions on Gravely?

Are you looking to switch manufacturers now and get a different mower?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Not necessarily. My dealer started carrying Hustler, so that is of interest to me, but generally curious if other had good exp. with Gravely...

Comment

Does your dealer offer you the ability to demo one of their hustlers and see how you like it? Maybe you could try one and let us know what you think of it.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X