Ybravo 25 mowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ybravo 25 mowers

Anyone here have experience with these mowers. They seem to be overbuilt 25" mowers and I want a larger deck mower than a 21" commercial Honda for the same damn money. Ybravo has a Kawasaki motor and looks to be far more mower than a Honda.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7zskfs_cFPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The one thing I heard about them was that the bags need to be kept clean or it can really cut down on airflow.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The YBravo is in fact overbuilt. I saw one at a local dealer, and the design is very simple, yet exceptionally strong at the same time.
      integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I used one with a company I used to work for. They phased them out due to their extreme weight. They are overbuilt, but that makes it very heavy. Also, I think 2 years ago they got bought out and redesigned, I talked to the new owners at the GIE-Expo and they said they fixed all of the common issues with them under the old design. The new design was a little lighter, but still very heavy compared to a Honda or Toro. They are about as heavy as a 30" eXmark push mower.

Comment

I used one with a company I used to work for. They phased them out due to their extreme weight. They are overbuilt, but that makes it very heavy. Also, I think 2 years ago they got bought out and redesigned, I talked to the new owners at the GIE-Expo and they said they fixed all of the common issues with them under the old design. The new design was a little lighter, but still very heavy compared to a Honda or Toro. They are about as heavy as a 30" eXmark push mower.
          I believe I'm going to try one. It will be my first true commercial mower. If it works well, I may get two and use them in tandem. Then instead of getting a $4000+ 36" walk behind, I'll get a 52" zero-turn and go on down the road.

Comment

I believe I'm going to try one. It will be my first true commercial mower. If it works well, I may get two and use them in tandem. Then instead of getting a $4000+ 36" walk behind, I'll get a 52" zero-turn and go on down the road.
            It all depends on your situation and your clients. I have a 36" Turf Tracer and no push mower and love it. I've went through 3 60" mowers and 3 push mowers since I've had my 36". My 36" is the only one that has never let me down. I can mow 1/10 acre lots or 1 acre lots with it very easily. If you are going to do a ZTR, I would say go for the 60". I got a 52" the first time and could actually mow a 5 acre property in the same time with my 36" since it was more nimble and agile. I have a 60" now and love it. Also, when you do get a ZTR or Walk Behind, do your research and don't cheap out. I know that it is a big investment but my first ZTR was a Husqvarna that I bought because it was affordable and it didn't even last 70 hours before I was constantly having to fix it. It was just little stuff, but was becoming a big pain. I have a eXmark Lazer Z now with 100 hours and never done anything but blades and oil. Also, a higher end mower will cut better.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X