new trailer help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new trailer help

i am looking to expand and te fist thing on my list is a new trailer. I have my eye on one so my question is more about equipment racks. i dont have a huge budget and am looking for somthing which will keep my equipment firmly locked down. i was looking at the jungle jims trailer mate pro but am worried yhat the cable lock system would be a weak point. if anyoue has any experiance with these how did it hold up? what are your opinions? any suggestions for other options? http://www.junglejimsap.com/displayItem.php?pkey=11

http://trinityironimages.net/lockabl...ger-racks.html

Comment

wow thanks. these seem great

Comment

wow thanks. these seem great

Of course they're great, they're from TEXAS!

Not only that, they're reasonable and prolly done by Bubba & Zeke who be weldin' crap since they was 2, so they'll last.

Comment

I kinda like the jungle jim trailer mate pro myself.

Does anyone on this site have one?

I like the idea of having everything right there together in the front of the trailer and as far as locking mechanisms go you could come up with something if the ones on there aren't good enough.

Comment

I kinda like the jungle jim trailer mate pro myself.

Does anyone on this site have one?

I like the idea of having everything right there together in the front of the trailer and as far as locking mechanisms go you could come up with something if the ones on there aren't good enough.
            That thing is expensive though. $455???

Comment

expensive and your blowers and gas cans are locked down with a single cable. a pair of bolt cutters and you are possibly out two blowers.

Comment

Have you considered getting one of those $80 harbor freight arc welders?

You could then get some angle iron and build what ever you wanted. It would also be nice to have a welder around when things break.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you considered getting one of those $80 harbor freight arc welders?

You could then get some angle iron and build what ever you wanted. It would also be nice to have a welder around when things break.
                  Gotta know how to weld first. It's on the bucket list.

Comment

It looks like those trinity iron line trimmer racks might be cheaper on ebay.

38" Lockable Trimmer Edger Trailer Rack - Locks all 3 w/ 1 padlock $120

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

its official. i got my trailer yesterday, my trimmer racks came today while i was out working, and my blower rack should be here saturday. I went with the trinity racks and they seem solid. the blower rack was a green touch and i went with it because it seems more secure. thanks for all of the suggestions. the total rig with a 5x10 trailer and racks came out close to about $1300. now i just need locks and tiedowns

Comment

its official. i got my trailer yesterday, my trimmer racks came today while i was out working, and my blower rack should be here saturday. I went with the trinity racks and they seem solid. the blower rack was a green touch and i went with it because it seems more secure. thanks for all of the suggestions. the total rig with a 5x10 trailer and racks came out close to about $1300. now i just need locks and tiedowns
                        Ohhh, so went with the Trinity racks now did ya? My "Finder's Fee" check is in the mail right?
                        No, no read the fine print in the Gopher Haul website must do section. All business referrals get 10% of sumthin'.

Let's say $25 I'll go easy it's ya first time.

Congrats bro!

Comment

Matt, take some pictures when you get a chance so we can see it all set up.

Comment

i dont have it set up yet. blower rack should be here tomarrow. buy yah i will get some pictures as soon as i can.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X