Toro Or Wright Brand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toro Or Wright Brand?

So it has finally come to the stage where me and my business partner are considering which mower brand to go with. What is everyone's take and opinion on Toro Grand Stand and Wright Stander? We are planning on getting a 21 inch commercial push mower, a 32 inch commercial mower, and a 36 inch commercial mower, the 32 and 36 inch mowers we'd like to get a mower that already has standing options available on the mower itself.

If your going for a stander then the Wright is better. Walker and Wright make the best standers. Thats what they do! Everyone else is trying to copy them.

I havent seen many grandstands around but I do have two toro Z's. I also have a super surfer which is a clone of the Wright. Its my favorite mower.

I dont get why you want a 32 and 36 though. Get one or the other and a 52-61.

Comment

If your going for a stander then the Wright is better. Walker and Wright make the best standers. Thats what they do! Everyone else is trying to copy them.

I havent seen many grandstands around but I do have two toro Z's. I also have a super surfer which is a clone of the Wright. Its my favorite mower.

I dont get why you want a 32 and 36 though. Get one or the other and a 52-61.
      Yeah that's a major typo, it should be we are considering either a 32 or 36 inch commercial mower, I know I've probably done the same thing in some of my other posts. I just want to make sure it will fit through fences, but if not that's why we're getting the 21 inch commercial push mower.

Comment

Yeah that's a major typo, it should be we are considering either a 32 or 36 inch commercial mower, I know I've probably done the same thing in some of my other posts. I just want to make sure it will fit through fences, but if not that's why we're getting the 21 inch commercial push mower.
        A 36" mower should fit through "most" residential gate openings. Generally, a fence gate is 36" or 3 ft, however, the opening for a 3 ft gate is generally 38" give or take a bit. So you should be good to go with a 36 unless the opening is smaller and the only time I've seen them smaller are on privacy fences.

Comment

Have you made your decision yet and if so what is your view on why you leaned one way over the other?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

6 or a half dozen wichever is greatest... Just say no to fences if at all possible.

Comment

6 or a half dozen wichever is greatest... Just say no to fences if at all possible.
              Easier said than done, considering virtually every house where I live has a fence.

Comment

Working...
              X