Restoring Plow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Plow

Just bought this truck with a rusty plow and sander. It cleaned up nice. Ill give it another coat when it drys.

I have 2 more to do but they both need some metal work done so who knows when ill get it done.

Nice spray on restore job!
    I love when I see rusted out plows looks real pro when $20 of paint makes it look and last.
    btw don't forget to wax

Comment

Nice spray on restore job!
      I love when I see rusted out plows looks real pro when $20 of paint makes it look and last.
      btw don't forget to wax
      Im flying hedgemaster up to wax it.

Yeah I wish the other plows were taking care of by the original owners. I have to patch up some holes on them where they rusted through.

This one had a nice layer of rust but its solid. Gonna see how this rubber cutting edge works. Might like it?

I plan on doing 4 truck frames but I think Ill get a sandblaster first. 2 of them were done 2 years ago. I might get away with just paint. The other 2 are gonna be trouble.

Comment

[QUOTE=SECTLANDSCAPING;124406]
        This one had a nice layer of rust but its solid. Gonna see how this rubber cutting edge works. Might like it?
        [QUOTE]

I have heard good things just not good for back dragging

Comment

It looks great! What did you use to sand it down?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X