Restoring Plow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring Plow

Just bought this truck with a rusty plow and sander. It cleaned up nice. Ill give it another coat when it drys.

I have 2 more to do but they both need some metal work done so who knows when ill get it done.

Nice spray on restore job!
    I love when I see rusted out plows looks real pro when $20 of paint makes it look and last.
    btw don't forget to wax

Comment

Nice spray on restore job!
      I love when I see rusted out plows looks real pro when $20 of paint makes it look and last.
      btw don't forget to wax
      Im flying hedgemaster up to wax it.

Yeah I wish the other plows were taking care of by the original owners. I have to patch up some holes on them where they rusted through.

This one had a nice layer of rust but its solid. Gonna see how this rubber cutting edge works. Might like it?

I plan on doing 4 truck frames but I think Ill get a sandblaster first. 2 of them were done 2 years ago. I might get away with just paint. The other 2 are gonna be trouble.

Comment

[QUOTE=SECTLANDSCAPING;124406]
        This one had a nice layer of rust but its solid. Gonna see how this rubber cutting edge works. Might like it?
        [QUOTE]

I have heard good things just not good for back dragging

Comment

It looks great! What did you use to sand it down?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X