Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell the truth or tell you what you want to here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We currently run 2 trucks and 4 men, complete with a daycare LOL!

Hey do you know any good babysitters? I am running out of time for that too.
    [/QUOTE]

could not help you with the babysitter, never needed one.
    when you make real money your wife can stay home and deal with that herself.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was speaking to a busisness owner....you crack me up!

I guess you dont have employees.

I feel like im running a daycare.....Oh nevermind.
    If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

nice logo, where did you get that from ? it looks like some of the generic logos found on here.[/QUOTE]

The logo was made by a friend of mine he works for sir speedy printing...If you dont like the logo then dont go to sir speedy.

If you were offended by my post then you should be.

Attacking me will not land you any work.

If you dont believe me just ASK someone.

Haters Gonna Hate.....Got that off a cartoon LOL!

Dont bother with a reply...Im out
      If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

Dang guys be nice, both side have a little merit. If you go out and spend $100,000 on equipment you will never last. However if you buy box store junk and expect to make a good living your nuts. Use what you can afford to when you start out but plan ahead, don't be a fool and buy a ryobi or weedeater trimmer that has almost enough power to cut a single blade of grass when you can buy a good quality trimmer that will last for just a little bit more. Buy a mower like the Hustler raptor or a good walk behind rather then cheap stuff at home depot, they are the same price and have better engines on them.
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

nice logo, where did you get that from ? it looks like some of the generic logos found on here.
          The logo was made by a friend of mine he works for sir speedy printing...If you dont like the logo then dont go to sir speedy.

If you were offended by my post then you should be.

Attacking me will not land you any work.

If you dont believe me just ASK someone.

Haters Gonna Hate.....Got that off a cartoon LOL!

Dont bother with a reply...Im out[/QUOTE]

yeah your out like the last time you said so.

please dude stop already, you came here pretty much calling everyone here a poser or a dreamer and you have no clue what so ever.

you got 4 guys and two trucks, big deal.
          i got 7 trucks and 12 employees and in the end who cares.

that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread and the only one beating their chest and throwing stones is you.

it obviously is striking a nerve with you to be coming back against your claim that " i am out " so please go back to what ever rock you crawled out from under and you just keep on convincing yourself that 2 trucks and 4 workers is even remotely close to being a big business and you got all the answers.

Comment

By the time I read this entire thread I completely forgot what it was about. HMMMMMM I have one truck and 3 tractors, I have a baby sitter on staff but only part time because that's all I need. ohh ohh ohh I do have a lawn, one in front and a whole different one in back............... hmmmm Maybe I should read the beginning again.

I agree a lot can be learned from the experience on here but I have been in that same boat and I guess I still am a bit. While I am not sure I will continue working this year it is NOT because of my equipment. I have had VERY few issues with it over the years. I do have mostly low grade stuff but I take very very very good care of it and I am very pleased with it thus far, don't get me wrong I would LOVE some bigger, better stuff but a lot of us just can't finance something like a $10K mower. I think the "equipment" argument is just invalid, no doubt there is other advice that ABSOLUTELY should be taken but if what you use works for what you do then I don't see a reason to spend more money for more than you need. No doubt some of us will be happy and remain small time and some of us will go big time but so long as we are having a good time providing a quality service while taking care of us and ours isn't that what really matters? Yes if you are doing 400 commercial properties a week with a Walmart mower you are in for a hard time but just because you don't have a thousand dollar or more mower does not mean you can't make money and upgrade as needed as your grow.
            White Company

Comment

Working...
            X