Mower Brands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mower Brands

Was wondering if anyone one has had any luck with tory bilt, Craftsman, or John Deere zero turns. Any input would be great thanks

Was wondering if anyone one has had any luck with tory bilt, Craftsman, or John Deere zero turns. Any input would be great thanks
    Troy Built is the same as a Cub Cadet or MTD mower, a Craftsman in most cases currently would be also an MTD. I am assuming you are taking about the John Deere ztrs at the box store so I would say from what I understand they are basically made by Briggs and Stratton. If you are asking about quality the answer is if you can buy a mower at a box store it is not commercial grade.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

All of them are the same. You can throw in the box store Toros and Husqurvana in there too.

Comment

Has this information changed your mind at all about what you were planning on buying?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X