No announcement yet.

i am tradeing for a 24 ft enclosed trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24' is nearly wide as my garage. 24' is wider then a normal road.
    24' long.....

Comment

He was talking the length...
      http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Well if al goes well I will have a 24ft trailer by Sunday the tradeing isn't like I planned but I have a guy who seen my ad for the boat and wants to trade for the trailer. The boat is worth 2500 and isn't running and his trailer I worth 4k if he sent me the most recent pics. I'm tradeing the boat because we have been sitting on it for years and we want to get rid of it at the first chance we get if 24ft is to big I can down grade and get a little cash

Comment

Well if al goes well I will have a 24ft trailer by Sunday the tradeing isn't like I planned but I have a guy who seen my ad for the boat and wants to trade for the trailer. The boat is worth 2500 and isn't running and his trailer I worth 4k if he sent me the most recent pics. I'm tradeing the boat because we have been sitting on it for years and we want to get rid of it at the first chance we get if 24ft is to big I can down grade and get a little cash
          whats gvwr? I seen a few 24s and theyre only 10k. It seems low for a trailer that size. I did some looking around too. The only 24s I see are race car trailers.

Comment

Working...
          X