Stump grinding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stump grinding

My first year of landscaping I stump grinded over 100 stumps with no advertizing. Did it with a pto style stump grinder that I bought new for 3,950
    This year going to advertize and get more aggressive with it so I bought a self propelled unit 44hp diesel. Hope it pays off.[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Comment

My first year of landscaping I stump grinded over 100 stumps with no advertizing. Did it with a pto style stump grinder that I bought new for 3,950
      This year going to advertize and get more aggressive with it so I bought a self propelled unit 44hp diesel. Hope it pays off.[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
      It will pay off as long as you apply yourself. The best thing I ever have done is adding my used machine for about 25% of the retail cost. This was a great thing to bring in extra revenue during winter months. Of course I will be grinding year round but my main focus is when grass stops growing. This enables me to have a bigger income coming in year round. I believe it is a positive step for anybody in the industry. Be creative think out of the box, it will help us all.

Comment

Working...
      X