2011 DIXIE CHOPPER 60 inch deck 33hp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 DIXIE CHOPPER 60 inch deck 33hp

For sale $7600.00, has around 80 hours.Spring frt end,roll bar. Turf tire 3 rear tires.Located in Western Kentucky.

For sale $7600.00, has around 80 hours.Spring frt end,roll bar. Turf tire 3 rear tires.Located in Western Kentucky.
    you might want to post more information about your mower when your trying to sell it. Like Model and engine brand.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

you might want to post more information about your mower when your trying to sell it. Like Model and engine brand.
      a picture would not hurt

Comment

Thanks for the info.. I can't find where to edit my post. I have tried to add a pic but can't get it to accept it? Help needed..

Comment

When you are making a post you can attach a file by scrolling down a bit to click on the 'manage attachments' button.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X