Garden Tiller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Tiller

Hey Guys! I am looking to start farming in the spring. Just small scale Until I finish school next year or two. I am looking to get a tiller. I would love to have a tractor, but I can't really afford it right now! Do you guys have any suggestions? If I spend the money on a tiller, I want it to be one that will last a while and be faithful and problem free. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Dillon

Are you going to be tilling ground that has been tilled in the past or is this going to be new area?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well to start off Its going to have never been tilled. but after I till it I plan to keep it tilled enough to suppress weeds and to just loosen it up

Comment

if your asking about a home-owner tiller ,I have an older troy built [pre mtd junk they are now] and its been a kick azz unit .You wont find a new one like it but should be able to find one used .If your actually looking to become a corn cob pipe smokin farmer ,you need a tractor and my unit would justr be frustrating .

Comment

Depending on how the soil is, it may be worth while for at least the first time you till it, to rent a larger heavier unit. Those small lightweight ones don't work unless the soil is loose.

Have you checked out craigslist? Find a heavier one if possible. You want weight so it stay in position and dig up the earth. Plus you need power to do it.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X