Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer a client gave me.

what u guys think i allready sold the focker for 1250.00

If you already got $1250 for it, you got one heck of a good price! You didn't sell it to weekendwarrior did you?

Comment

If you already got $1250 for it, you got one heck of a good price! You didn't sell it to weekendwarrior did you?
      I just saw weekend warrior at Wal Mart. He was buying a whole new fleet of push mowers just to give him a leg up on the competition. That guy is bad @ss.

Comment

I just saw weekend warrior at Wal Mart. He was buying a whole new fleet of push mowers just to give him a leg up on the competition. That guy is bad @ss.
        I seen him at the dollar store buying a fleet of brooms.

Good deal, I wouldve kept the sucker. I expected a little rinky dink trailer not a dually.

Comment

hahaha the history behind this trailer is like one of the post of a guy that left his trailer for months. well it happen to me, i was expecting a really fock up trailer when he told me there was a trailer in his property and i could have it.

here is another pix

Comment

What made you sell it? Could you have used it at all?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I would have sold it too.

Pros:
              - Size
              - Hitch
              - Flooring

Cons:
              - Lack of ramp
              - Low sides
              - It's a sea-saw

Comment

What made you sell it? Could you have used it at all?

to much gas to haul i have a 5.4 v.8 straight lariat and i only do 14 to 15
                mpg i was doing 11 miles for the short period i use it nice trailer but to big for my operation, like cheese said no gate, short side rails,

Comment

This could lead to a great post on what is the best thing a customer ever gave you?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X