No announcement yet.

Highway Speeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 5 provinces in canada eh ?which of the ten did we get rid of when I wasnt looking ?Hopefully,we finally got rid of Quebec [even though Cheese lives there]
    My apologies to my northern brethren, that should have read all but 5 not all 5. I have not been to Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and the other two are so far north I dont know their names. You stand about as good a chance of getting rid of Quebec as we do of ridding ourseleves of California. Cheese is a funny guy we will take him down south if ya'll don't want him. Of course he might need to learn to speak spanish if he wants to hire a crew.

Comment

thats bad news for us,I figured we finally got rid of those quebec seperatist buggers .Anyways just bustin your balls ,but the northern provinces are actually territories ,I bet you havent been to newfoundland,pei,and manitoba .I think I can talk for most canadians when I say we will happily trade california for quebec ,and to sweeten the deal we will include Cheese even though he is entertaining .

Comment

You are correct I haven't been to those. I will say I like the BC area best its very pretty over there. As for California it is one of our finer states as far as land goes. The people not so much. Its the only state I know of you can go fishing or surfing on the beach, bike riding in the desert and snow skiing in the mountains all on the same day. I lived out there 3 years while in the military, loved it.

Comment

it was a balmy -18 here today,the warmest we have had in a week ,California sounds fantastic to me right now .I actually spent 6 months working at the epcott centre in florida when I was in grade 10 ,January was really strange coming from where I live in northern ontario to such a mild climate as that .

Comment

it was a balmy -18 here today,the warmest we have had in a week ,California sounds fantastic to me right now .I actually spent 6 months working at the epcott centre in florida when I was in grade 10 ,January was really strange coming from where I live in northern ontario to such a mild climate as that .
            Florida like California is a wonderful place. I want to retire there someday. I was not made for the cold. If it get below 30 here i say screw it and and dont go outside. They have lots and lots of pretty green grass there too. Year round cutting. A lawn mans paradise. Lol

Comment

Please don't convert it. Make us stupid yankee's learn metric the hard way. It's our own fault we don't already use it.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X