Stihl vs echo weed eaters...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stihl vs echo weed eaters...

Sthil vs echo weed eaters? What's your experience been like?

I prefer Echo.

Comment

I like echo. They are both good.

Comment

I like echo. They are both good.
        Where the hell have you been?????????????

I like echo but thats just me. Both are good.

Comment

Working. Building sip panel eco housing. Freezing my *** off!!

Comment

The only echo product I would take over stihls is a hedge trimmer and the newer backpacks. The br600 just dont have enough power to compete and the hedge trimmer price isnt justified.

Other then that I would go with stihl and redmax for everything else.

Comment

The echo backpacks are bad@ss. Redmax is good also.

Comment

echo

i have all echo they run good and if u ever need plug or filter a home depot is always 10 min a way

Comment

Both are good but it well worth the extra $$ to get the Stihl.

Comment

echo

Comment

I like Echo parts are easy to find. Homedepot on dang near every corner! Plus I started with them.

Comment

This could be one of those never ending debates. Like Ford or Chevy????

It's all personal preference. Plus, they way things are built now-a-days...don't expect it to last long!

Comment

I have never owned an echo ,but my ancient tanaka has lasted through several stihls and even a very nice mitsubishi .I is my dream to one day own a ryobi !

Comment

Sthil vs echo weed eaters? What's your experience been like?
                            Echo. I have one Stilh weedeater and usually save it if something were to happen to my Echo's

Comment

I have never owned an echo ,but my ancient tanaka has lasted through several stihls and even a very nice mitsubishi .I is my dream to one day own a ryobi !
                              Ryobi? Don't do it, been there done that, what a hunk of garbage
                              http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Working...
                              X