Craigslist Find

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist Find

I picked up this mower today that I found on craigslist for $60. Its a Mclane mower with a Honda motor. It starts up with no problems, and runs great. It has 5 speeds and a crank adjustment. I am doing a tune up on it and found one of the belts cracked. I can not find any info on the web about this mower and was wondering if someone may know were to go. The model number is 21-5h-sp I am really curious to find out the model number on the actual engine. I cant locate any model numbers on the actual engine.
    Attached Files

Go to sears parts direct. I was able to look up all the parts for it just now. You can also google the model number you posted like I did.
    The Honda model number should be stamped into the block. You might need to wash/degrease the engine. Sometimes I have to use a small telescoping mirror I bought at the auto parts store. And a flashlight. It will be there somewhere.
    Also sometimes they are under the carb.

Comment

Nice find! Keep us posted on how it works out.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Go to sears parts direct. I was able to look up all the parts for it just now. You can also google the model number you posted like I did.
        The Honda model number should be stamped into the block. You might need to wash/degrease the engine. Sometimes I have to use a small telescoping mirror I bought at the auto parts store. And a flashlight. It will be there somewhere.
        Also sometimes they are under the carb.
        I was able to find the model number after cleaning the motor. It is a GXV-140.

Thank you for your advice.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X