Snapper Pro S75x vs. Ferris is500z and is600z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapper Pro S75x vs. Ferris is500z and is600z

It has come down between these two mowers Snapper Pro s75x and the Ferris is500z or is600z. Anyone have any advice or have you used one of these mowers. I just want to make the right decision. Thanks in advance!

Have you demoed them? I am thinking the Ferris may be a little heavier but provide you with a smoother ride.

That Snapper has a unique design you may want to try before you buy.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I just got back from the dealer. As soon as I hopped on the s75x I hated it. LOL As soon as I pressed it forward. I hated it. Haha!

It came down between a Ferris is600 and a Snapper Pro s150xt. I am going with the Snapper Pro s150xt. It has a better engine,pumps,trans,seat etc. Just a all around better and heavier duty machine. Plus, the dealer I am doing with business with is absolutely superb. I am very excited!

Comment

As soon as I hopped on the s75x I hated it.
        It's a different design. What did you hate about it? Can you tell us a little more of your experience demoing it?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It was super jerky. It also was loud, but that could of just been the demo. It also felt really weird and to me, personally, unstable. Being a hefty fellow of 6'2" and about 235 I felt like if I went up a hill, I'd fall over.

Comment

Working...
          X