Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run once a week, once a month, what?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sure last winter hedgemeister ran his husky zero turn around on his lawn all winter ,well,at least untill the guys with the straight jackets showed up .
    (click to see fool riding ZTR with snow falling)

Man, I'm glad I returned that thing and bought the Ferris.

Comment

We start all our equipment weekly during our down time. it is run for about 30 minutes.

Comment

We start all our equipment weekly during our down time. it is run for about 30 minutes.

Here's my question... aside from keeping the parts "moving", what good does that do?

It's still the same, old gas in there. Most "storage" problems are fuel/carburetor issues, so I'm not sure what running it does.
        That said, I'm not much of a mechanic - that's why I ask.

Anyway, I'm not dragging all of my stuff out from the back of the garage just to run it for a few minutes.

Comment

I guess that all depends on how long it takes the fuel being used to start to gum up. If a couple of months can make that happen, then I could see the benefit of starting the equipment. Otherwise, I don't know if there is one.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X