It die but I refuse to bury it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It die but I refuse to bury it

I have a briggs and stratton engine that has finally died. A horrible death. The worst part is I cannot find a manual to get the specs for rebuilding it. It is a 13.5 HP. Does anyone know where I can get the manual. please dont say briggs and stratton as they are not listing the engine in thier manuals available

I have a briggs and stratton engine that has finally died. A horrible death. The worst part is I cannot find a manual to get the specs for rebuilding it. It is a 13.5 HP. Does anyone know where I can get the manual. please dont say briggs and stratton as they are not listing the engine in thier manuals available
    Www.ereplacementparts.com maybe? I've found it to be a very helpful site, but not positive that they have manuals.

Comment

Have you done a video search on rebuilding these engines? It seems like there is a lot of information out there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQEhrhYUSKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X