Great Dane Stander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Dane Stander

I just bought this Super Surfer for $795 Now I have to drive to NY to pick it up. I guess you can add $80 gas to that.

22hp Kohler / 52" deck / no hour meter/ needs a weld

Was there any estimate as to how many hours were on it? Keep us posted on what you think of it once you get it.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I cant tell about the hours. Ill put a meter on it for maintenance. There is a local guy that rebuilds Kohlers for cheap. So I'm not to worried about the engine.

I paid to get it shipped by Moreira Enterprises. It wasnt bad $120. Total was $915 plus a $4 can of rustoleam.

The mower was in better shape then I thought. It doesnt need a weld its just a spotty job on the welds. Front tires dont look that great. I gave it a quick paint job. I like how it doesnt rip turf when turning hard.

Last edited by SECTLANDSCAPING; 08-31-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

It looks bright and shiny!

What does he do to rebuild them? I'd love to hear about what things he does to it.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It looks bright and shiny!

What does he do to rebuild them? I'd love to hear about what things he does to it.
          I believe he just fixes what needs to be replaced. I didnt ask to many questions. I think if he redid everything it would be a overhaul and a lot more money.

Heres some cheasy videos of the mower. It did slip on the hill once but overall handled it well.
          <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-XmzI1YWqm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Zx9NhjGc1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

SECT..look into this stuff called Plasti Dip, it's a spray can, it's a rubber coating that gives stuff a powder coat matte finish! You don't even have to tape things off , I used it on my trailer rims. It's strong and can be power washed and if you don't want it on you can simply peel it off. I think those rims on that would look good plasti dipped

Comment

SECT..look into this stuff called Plasti Dip, it's a spray can, it's a rubber coating that gives stuff a powder coat matte finish! You don't even have to tape things off , I used it on my trailer rims. It's strong and can be power washed and if you don't want it on you can simply peel it off. I think those rims on that would look good plasti dipped
              Sometimes if I dont have a condom Ill use that stuff on my schlong.

Comment

Now you tell me? Mofo, I already done painted it $hitty. I did miss the rims somehow. Ill try the plasti Dip when I paint it and the end of the year. I'm going to spray the business name and paws on it.

Comment

Working...
                X