Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZTR recommendations? Lots of constraints...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look around. There is s dealer/repair shop local to me that will sell things for the repair bill. A good friend just last week pick up a 72 toro for 300 bucks.
    ASK around, ASK repair shops if they have anything to sell for the repair bill, and dont forget to ASK friends and others in the area who are in business. Everybody knows some body who has 'an old' mower that they are willing to get rid of. Private deals would be best for you, -just a kid trying to make some college tuition money- etc. Play on your age, old guys who have good stuff that they dont really want anymore will let you have it for a song, but put the screws to me.

Comment

I'll have an Exmark 60 " Lazer Z for sale in about another month or sooo...1800 hrs and a beast of a machine.....

Comment

I'll have an Exmark 60 " Lazer Z for sale in about another month or sooo...1800 hrs and a beast of a machine.....
        How many hours do you think that machine is good for?

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with a scag freedom z? I live about 45 minutes from the dealer. Is that too far to go for major repairs you think? It would be nice because of the price and I hear alot of people swear by scag. I was quoted $6100 for an MX4880 and saw like $5200 for a 52in Freedom Z.

Comment

Does anyone have any experience with a scag freedom z? I live about 45 minutes from the dealer. Is that too far to go for major repairs you think? It would be nice because of the price and I hear alot of people swear by scag. I was quoted $6100 for an MX4880 and saw like $5200 for a 52in Freedom Z.
            A freedom Z is a homeowner unit I would not expect to see that mower trouble free for commercial use. Scag is a good mower line but just like every other brand they make a homeowner unit. Now is it better then the mowers you will find at a box store YES IT IS.

Do you have any dealers close to you with other lines? Scag is not the only good mower on the market.
            I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

How many hours do you think that machine is good for?
              a decent starting estimate on that mower would be 3000 hours before it starts to go downhill if taken care of.
              I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
              X